FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Particks Away Top

Mick

What were they thinkin when they produced this top. Mind you aint as bad as that rugby team that played in flourescent pink a couple of years ago

Stade Francais? I think their tops are quite classy. And they can get away with it being from the fashion capital. But Partick? HAHAHAH I'm going to every away game they play against a red or yellow team...

whoever from PUMA designed this deserves to lose their job immediately and pay back any earnings they received from the company, and pay compensation for the introduction of a new away strip. C'mon, what posh ned (a.k.a Partick supporter, is gonna walk through the west end in that!!!???)

Ah ha ha ha!!

Whats interesting is that loads of Jags fans say the love it on Pie and Bovril.

I hadn't realised but last year they had a shocking pink strippy away top, which sold in far bigger numbers than expected.

So it looks like they are trying to be even more outlandish, this year in the hope that they can surpass last years sales figures.

However, I suspect rather like Chesney Hawks it was a won hit wonder and this one will flop.