FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Refreshments kiosks

Row S

The club are missing out on a real feckin earner here - What about buying 2-3000 of these - choice of colours of course - then we could put the club emblem on and personalise them with names - you could get a choice of beverage as you pass through the turnstile and at half time - It would fair develop the atmosphere and it could even make Caley D look and sound feckin bearable.

beerhelmet.jpg

Guest birdog

The club are missing out on a real feckin earner here - What about buying 2-3000 of these - choice of colours of course - then we could put the club emblem on and personalise them with names - you could get a choice of beverage as you pass through the turnstile and at half time - It would fair develop the atmosphere and it could even make Caley D look and sound feckin bearable.

beerhelmet.jpg

I have been looking for one of those which will fit a bottle of Jack and a litre of coke. I would happily pay extra for one fitted with a gyrostabaliser too.

I know for a fact that ICT have been in touch with MacDougall and Hastie about them supplying the club. And noy just this week, they were talking in the Summer over a month ago. So watch this Pie stand, Hope they also get Harry Gows curry pies aswell

I wasn't down at half time last night, but we got a pie on the way in. I have to say there were plenty staff and it looked like they were fairly well stocked with pies too. Looked like they were trying to make up for the shambles on Saturday and I have to say the previous few weeks too.

What gets me is the fact that if you want a pie at half time you have to miss about 10-15mins of the first half and if you go at half time its 10-15min of the second, this is why I dont get one at the game, I cant see anyway really to combat his other than have 10 counters open and staffed for that 30 min rush.. Im sure the exspence will not cover itself... Hotdogs and other Item for sale wont get me to change my mind on going to grab somthing.

What gets me is the fact that if you want a pie at half time you have to miss about 10-15mins of the first half and if you go at half time its 10-15min of the second, this is why I dont get one at the game, I cant see anyway really to combat his other than have 10 counters open and staffed for that 30 min rush.. Im sure the exspence will not cover itself... Hotdogs and other Item for sale wont get me to change my mind on going to grab somthing.

We managed well before with plenty of staff and an organised queue. Not really rocket science. I'm sure it could be better organised.

did they give the que x-ray glasses to as not to miss any of the match.. Thats my Grip but to be honest as ive said, i'll just miss out on the pie if Im going to miss any off the match.. If i went for a pie I'd miss a goal or too.. beleve me its happend a couple of times..

Some grounds around the country have TV screens visible from the queue which show live action from the match.

Obviously there is a cost (and logistics) associated with this, however the point relates to the fact that this solves the inevitable problem of people missing parts of the game through standing in long queues. Even having Sky TV showing Soccer Saturday would help.

Dude, Its all fair and well having Sky and the likes but its lagged and updates about 5 mins after the real event, lol, you would have to stay in the Que if you wanted to see what everyone was cheering for lol...