FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Help required

Council Juice

Hey dunno if anyone can help. Youth midfielder we had. Think we released him couple of years ago and he went to lower league club. Elgin perhaps but could be wrong.

Really vague I know. I once got him confused with Vigurs on this forum if that helps.(dont know why) Someone described him as a good passer. Dunno if still in football.

Hey why not make it a game. Take it in turn to throw player names at the thread and I'll congratulate the winner.

Guy Kerr, Martin Lisle, Steven MacDonald, Andy McNulty, Mike Noble, Ally Ridgers, Zander Sutherland

If it was Elgin then it has to be one of them.

Bet it's not McNulty or Ridgers tho :ohmy:

Would probably assume it is Guy Kerr seeing as they both came through at the same time. He is now at East Fife.

Alex Caldwell :ohmy:

You may be thinking of Jake Inglis who recently signed with Elgin . He played with ICT u-19s and later with the Reservses. He was one of the young players on the squad that beat Elgin 3-2 in the North of Scotland 2 years ago.

Alex Caldwell :ohmy:

You may be thinking of Jake Inglis who recently signed with Elgin . He played with ICT u-19s and later with the Reservses. He was one of the young players on the squad that beat Elgin 3-2 in the North of Scotland 2 years ago.

Already said him B)

Stuart Soane?

We could be here all day B)

Yep was him Im pretty sure. Where did he go again because thinking of it, Im also pretty sure it wasnt Elgin.

And thanks to all who took the time to name as many youth players as they could think of.