FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Reactive not proactive

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

This is being stated at HT of the Plastic Whistle game:

Butcher and Misspass should - via last season, pre season and this season - KNOW what the best X1 are - they clearly dont and all the chopping and changing does not lead to a team that can win promotion - OK we are missing Tokes, Golly, Eric etc but we should have a "plan" for this.

BRING BACK JOHN ROBERTSON AND DONALD PARK !!

I am no calling for his head as I think everyone deserves a decent chance to show what they can do, Personally I am worried as I have severe doubts about both his and Malpas's ability as Manager/Coach. I think that in the PR department Butcher is superb and I think that perhaps some are blinded by that.

I hate to see anyone lose a job - but I have a terrible feeling Butcher does not know what to do. He still goes out and plays Foran up front ( I think Foran is a good worker and better on the wing ) Sanchez will not work in this league and the players he has brought in are not going to do it for us or Butcher.

If Butcher goes I would love to see Robbo back.

I feel a bit guilty to be calling for Butcher to go already, but can anyone give me a positive relating to him? I cant think of any.

What took you Smee?

The biggest problem at ICT is the negative support.

Get behind Butcher, get behind the Team.

So far, no damage done ............. the League is there for the taking, for any Team who can put together a decent run.

I feel a bit guilty to be calling for Butcher to go already, but can anyone give me a positive relating to him? I cant think of any.

What took you Smee?

So far, no damage done ............. the League is there for the taking, for any Team who can put together a decent run.

WOW - agree to an extent humpbackruin - there needs to be a big improvement though - after todays result all is far from lost but we simply have to improve and quickly.

Personally - I dont think we have a squad capable of it and we suffer when the main men are injured and unavailable - plus Butcher has no idea of what consisten system to play.

What took you Smee?

WOW - agree to an extent humpbackruin - there needs to be a big improvement though - after todays result all is far from lost but we simply have to improve and quickly.

Personally - I dont think we have a squad capable of it and we suffer when the main men are injured and unavailable - plus Butcher has no idea of what consisten system to play.

I'm glad you agree, skirted nancy-boy.

What took you Smee?

When are you going to be fit enough to get us back into the mix :lol:

Positives --- it seems we did try to get back into the game in the second half scoring two goals.

Positives --- when they're all fit we have a decent defence ---just no cover.

Positives --- we are scoring goals --- just not enough

Negatives --- we are sh!t in midfield for large parts of any game --- not controlling the ball --- not positive or acurate with our passing --- no one person taking control and dictating the game.

Sadly, my one negative seems to surpass all the positives.

Humpback ruin - I work with peeple like you every day - I can tolerate your undivided loyalty - even morons / muppets can put across a point at times.

I am pleased your carers look after you so well.

It can't be easy.

And I am glad you acknowledge that you are a moron/muppet, recognising that may help you to move on.

Humpback ruin - I work with peeple like you every day - I can tolerate your undivided loyalty - even morons / muppets can put across a point at times.

I am pleased your carers look after you so well.

It can't be easy.

And I am glad you acknowledge that you are a moron/muppet, recognising that may help you to move on.

Sorry - I didnt mean to upset you - you can stop talking to yourself now. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nancy-boy?

IHE ...did you hear what he called you.? A man of your intellect and a member of the 6.000+ posts club? This is something up with which one should not put....?

Worse than the football results. Pshaw! And from a wee post sprog too!!

Er--what is a humpbackruin, IHE ? Is it Inshoch castle?

:lol: It's not Kasamodo is it?

SP - a humpbackruin is a muppet who tries to defend the indefensible - they are to be pitied and not to be picked on. As evr they will come round in the end - and probaly idolise me but hopefully not stalk me.

I suspect that the ersehole will try his best to continue to challenge me in a deranged manner.

I love the way your fellow inmates start to gather round to protect you.

No, I won't continue to challenge you. You're not really worth the effort. To be honest I don't intend to engage in conversation with a stranger who calls me an ********. You're a bit of a disgrace - and a poor reflection on ICT.

I don't think we have any option other than to support TB & MM right now - thanks to the lucrative contract they won from our BOD.

I'm heartened to note all the same that some are finally coming round to the idea that their appointment was a serious mistake, from which ICT might not recover.

No, I won't continue to challenge you. You're not really worth the effort. To be honest I don't intend to engage in conversation with a stranger who calls me an ********. You're a bit of a disgrace - and a poor reflection on ICT.

But you demeanour and my assessment as an experienced clinician clearly leads to the diagnosis of "ersehole" - but because you are also a muppet I will not chastise or embarrass you further - You cant challenge me cos I am of a superior intellect. :lol:

But you demeanour and my assessment as an experienced clinician clearly leads to the diagnosis of "ersehole" - but because you are also a muppet I will not chastise or embarrass you further - You cant challenge me cos I am of a superior intellect. :lol:

It worries me that someone with such a poor grasp of the English language considers themselves as my intellectual superior.

But I suppose, as long as you're happy in your own little world I should "live and let live".

Good night, and keep taking the medication.

One day they may find a cure.

ICT are a poor reflection of their fans. :lol:

It worries me that someone with such a poor grasp of the English language considers themselves as my intellectual superior.

But I suppose, as long as you're happy in your own little world I should "live and let live".

Good night, and keep taking the medication.

One day they may find a cure.

I suppose that means - "I am sorry - you were rite - and you bow to my superiority".

Thank you - goodnight - unless you prove yerself to be a real ersehole and add another pathetic, scrambling response.

I am no calling for his head as I think everyone deserves a decent chance to show what they can do, Personally I am worried as I have severe doubts about both his and Malpas's ability as Manager/Coach. I think that in the PR department Butcher is superb and I think that perhaps some are blinded by that.

I don't think we have any option other than to support TB & MM right now - thanks to the lucrative contract they won from our BOD.

I'm heartened to note all the same that some are finally coming round to the idea that their appointment was a serious mistake, from which ICT might not recover.

I Agree with everything on here, I hope and pray come the last game of the season that I am typing up and spell checking a post to say I am wrong to feel the way i do/did but i cant see it.