FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

An indication of how bad things are

Onward and Upward

This afternoon's game for me, was an indication of how bad things have become at TCS. In all my time watching this club, I have NEVER seen a crowd disperse as quickly as that before the end of a game!

Add in the addition of Butcher apparently having a go at the crowd and all is definitely not well at the TCS!

I am not apportioning blame to any one group (Players/Management/Board). I'm just disgusted that a team that actually competed in the SPL for so long is now slowly fizzling out.

I personally have not been to any Away games and I know many of you are saying that we have performed admirably away from home, but that does not disguise that fact that we are 8 games into a CRUCIAL season and are already 8 points adrift of the top spot and 6 points adrift of the top pack.

Calling for the Managers head is not the answer, calling for the Board's head is not the answer, lambasting the Players is not the answer. Something, however definitely needs to be done! I'm not saying that we should be decimating all before us, but we should be doing a damn site better than we are at the minute.

Edited by Onward and Upward

What concerns me is that in all but one of our league games we have conceded 3 goals. 3 against County, 3 against Partick and 3 today against QoS. So our record at home in the league this season is -

played 4

Won 0

Drawn 1 (0-0 v Ayr)

Lost 3 (Partick, County and QoS)

Goals scored 3

Goals against 9

Worrying stats.

We have conseeded to many goals at home and not created enough going forward thats why we are in this position.

It baffles me, how bad our back line is considering that butcher played at the highest level at the back. I no good players dont always make good managers, but surely butcher can share some of his own knowledge as to how to play at the back properly.

As for the forwards, were they afraid to shoot today? the build up to our chances was quite good at times, but in the final third we were terrible.

Edited by DornochJAGGIE

What concerns me is that in all but one of our league games we have conceded 3 goals. 3 against County, 3 against Partick and 3 today against QoS. So our record at home in the league this season is -

played 4

Won 0

Drawn 1 (0-0 v Ayr)

Lost 3 (Partick, County and QoS)

Goals scored 3

Goals against 9

Worrying stats.

We have scored 4(2 against Partick) but lets not beat around the bush here. If your man at the top says that;

calling for the managers head is not the answer

calling for the boards head is not the answer

shouting or booing at players is not the answer

Then the only answer he seems to show is that the fans leave? I dont want to leave but im finding myself teetering on the brink of giving up ICT for good if they dont show some bottle on and off the pitch.

Butcher and Malpas MUST GO!

The Board MUST GO!

The deadweights in the squad MUST GO!

The fans will be here from start to finish but the finish maybe just across the horizon unless something is done NOW and NOT LATER!

THis whole deal is something that will take a long time to fix. As i said today as i was crossing the bridge...The Glory days of Inverness Caledonian Thistle are defo over.

Settle. We are a confident striker, solid centre half and tactically aware manager away from sorting it all out.

THis whole deal is something that will take a long time to fix. As i said today as i was crossing the bridge...The Glory days of Inverness Caledonian Thistle are defo over.

Settle. We are a confident striker, solid centre half and tactically aware manager away from sorting it all out.

Barrowman should have gone out on loan for a few months to either Elgin or Peterhead after he came back from injury.

Jamie Duff probably would have filled that centre half role had he not got injured and when Barrowman came back after scoring 10+ goals in a few appearances in a lower league his confidence would have been through the roof.

Now about Butcher... :angry: