FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butchers Jobs

DornochCaley

Im just watching the Liverpool game and who is on? Our very own TB. Its one thing having two jobs, one being a coach of our National team, but this is just pointless and being on the tv more just means more things on his mind. We are in need of him to have 110% on our club and i dont belive this is going to help at all.

You wouldnt see the manager of one of the big SPL teams having 3 jobs!(Maybe more for all we know) So why should we? I understand that most SPL managers are pundits during the season also but not when they have two other full time jobs!

Edited by DornochCaley

the argument here would be that he has substancially reduced his annual income with the loss of his setanta spots. and that was before they went bust. Craig Levien has been seen on tv more often then not in the last couple of weeks too, yet he seems to be fine at utd.

And he must be doing something right to be able to turn our fortunes round in recent weeks :D

I would like ANY ICT manager to be involved with the media - it raises the profile and potentially attracts sponsorship and players.

The man has got the gift of the gab - let him use it - but TB - feckin plug the feckin club - eg - "Torres reminds me a bit of Richie Foran" comments. :lol:

I would like ANY ICT manager to be involved with the media - it raises the profile and potentially attracts sponsorship and players.

The man has got the gift of the gab - let him use it - but TB - feckin plug the feckin club - eg - "Torres reminds me a bit of Richie Foran" comments. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Torres who ? :) :lol::lol::lol:

He's a crackin' pundit why not. Just wish ITV would put ICT Manager instead of Scotland Assistant Manager.......

I'm with you on that 100%. Find it rather galling to be honest. He's obviously aware that is what they're putting up on the screen for information.

Wonder if he has asked about having his current role displayed instead?

He's a crackin' pundit why not. Just wish ITV would put ICT Manager instead of Scotland Assistant Manager.......

I'm with you on that 100%. Find it rather galling to be honest. He's obviously aware that is what they're putting up on the screen for information.

Wonder if he has asked about having his current role displayed instead?

He would have decided what info STV display on the screen alongside his name.

Does make you wonder which job is more important to him.

The man has got the gift of the gab - let him use it - but TB - feckin plug the feckin club - eg - "Torres reminds me a bit of Richie Foran" comments. :rolleyes:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I just wish people would give it a rest. So he goes down to the Glasgow studio in his time off. Where the hell is the harm in that? Get of your high horse and get behind him and the team instead of finding things to moan about.

Well said. Some of the things that are moaned about beggers belief!

The man has got the gift of the gab - let him use it - but TB - feckin plug the feckin club - eg - "Torres reminds me a bit of Richie Foran" comments. :rolleyes:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I find your reaction to the sponsorship potential statement immature.

If anyone were investing money in some way in the club with their clients aware of this, I would suggest our current manager is a more professional mouthpiece for the club than, for instance, Calderwood, Smith or Campbell.

I accept that 'points on the board' matters but so does the profile of the management.

Many years ago my company had Rula Lenska(spl?), Cliff Thornburn and Kenny Dalglish among our 'mouthpieces' and guess what, we did not want Kenny!! Possibly the most potentially entertaining one we had but he was not blessed with that ability to express himself in company. The point is that 'mouthpieces' matter when recruiting backing and retaining backing as very often they are the public image of the club.

We have a very good 'mouthpiece' in TB.

As far as im aware the team dont train 24 hrs a day so whats the problem with what he does with his free time. so what if he missses one afternoon session, the players dont just collapse when he's not there. when he misses a game for a scotland friendly then i would kick up a fuss but until then give the guy a break.

It is one of of Mr Butcher's key strenghs. I would like to see ICT manager up there though. I reckon this only goes out on STV?

I thought it was national. Or why would we get Liverpool instead of Rankers?