FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Support the 17s

bauhaus

Sunday, Perth. 1 pm. Artificial pitch beside McDiarmid park. 17s playing Dundee United before the cup final. Cant see many UTD fans cheering on their boys!!

Thanks for the information. I'm sure more people would support them if we were kept informed of their fixtures.

son plays for the 17s and they were told the arteficial pitches beside mcdiarmid park, as they walking over to the cup final afterwards!!!

Last time I was on looking at the youth fixtures.....before checking just now....it said venue to be confirmed.

Looks as if the idea didn't come off. :lol:

Pity though.........the youth teams often play better football than the big boys! :lol:

It's definitely in Dundee at 12. One of the lads I take to games plays for the 17s and is getting picked up in Perth on Sunday morning, and dropped back in Perth for the final (he hopes!)

As far as I know, the reason for the early kick off is to get the lads to Perth in time for the final.

Given all the threads arranging pub meets ahead of the cup game...good to think there will be thirty or so stone cold sober people at the game! <joking>

Edited by Oddquine

typical. Dundee United have cancelled the game on Sunday and didnt give a reason. 17s wont be at the cup final then, as a bit late to change everyones transport plans.

Tom Smith is a talented full back, and a good prospect. Been at ICT for a good few years now aswell, training 3 times a week and a game every weekend - his parents car must have chalked up a few miles

typical. Dundee United have cancelled the game on Sunday and didnt give a reason. 17s wont be at the cup final then, as a bit late to change everyones transport plans.

Tom Smith is a talented full back, and a good prospect. Been at ICT for a good few years now aswell, training 3 times a week and a game every weekend - his parents car must have chalked up a few miles

Shame that....they were looking forward to it, as well.