FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup 4th Round Draw

ictchris

Is on Monday at 2:30pm. Apparently it's live on Sky Sports News.

Here are the teams in the draw:

Aberdeen

Celtic

Dundee United

Falkirk

Hamilton Accies

Hearts

Hibernian

Kilmarnock

Motherwell

Rangers

St Johnstone

St Mirren

Airdrie United

Ayr United

Dundee

Dunfermline Athletic

Inverness CT

Partick Thistle

Ross County

Stirling Albion

Albion Rovers

Forfar Athletic

Montrose

Edinburgh City

Inverurie Locos

Irvine Meadow

Clyde / Livingston

Cowdenbeath / Alloa Athletic

Morton / Dumbarton

Raith Rovers / Peterhead

Stenhousemuir / Cove Rangers

Wick Academy / Brechin City

I have highlighted my four choices for the draw, all away from home. I also wouldn't mind a crack at either one of the Old Firm, seeing as they are both utterly abysmal this season.

Home again against Montrose would do me as we were in the first round of the Alba cup when we were unable to get the better of them over 120 minutes. This would be an opportunity to desmonstrate that despite the disappointments of the last 2 weeks, we are now a much better side than we were at the start of the season.

Home again against Montrose would do me as we were in the first round of the Alba cup when we were unable to get the better of them over 120 minutes. This would be an opportunity to desmonstrate that despite the disappointments of the last 2 weeks, we are now a much better side than we were at the start of the season.

doofersdas, when you're drawing that comparison it doesn't bode well!

I was also kind of thinking about away to sellic. That would be a good test of mettle.

Hopefully the 9th of January will see us get a great away-day.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

I'd like the winner of the Cowdenbeath / Alloa tie, away. These were two grounds that I never managed to visit as we made our way up through the leagues.

Albion Rovers for the same reason. Cowdenbeath would be laugh though as would any non-league team, particularly Wick which would require a serious carry-out for the train.

Guest Mahonio

would love wick im only 10 mins away once i return from uni for christmas :D

you must be from Castletown or near John O'Groats then gingerjaggy or is it the other side of Wick?

Would also like Wick away so that i can actually go as i didn't get to last game due to work which annoyed me because when i went in next day every golfing member asked if i was at it :D :D

Also, some guy told me that Butcher started the game up in stands and let Mo Malpas take charge, but when Wicker firefighters gave him bad time he stormed down to dugout after slating Wick supporters who were giving him hard time, anyone fill me in?

For obvious reasons, give me the Cowdenbeath/Alloa tie, then Cowdenbeath go on to pump Alloa, id be a very happy man.

Mind you, the way things are going, i could be seeing ICT alot more in my town next season :D

would love wick im only 10 mins away once i return from uni for christmas :D

you must be from Castletown or near John O'Groats then gingerjaggy or is it the other side of Wick?

Would also like Wick away so that i can actually go as i didn't get to last game due to work which annoyed me because when i went in next day every golfing member asked if i was at it :D :D

Also, some guy told me that Butcher started the game up in stands and let Mo Malpas take charge, but when Wicker firefighters gave him bad time he stormed down to dugout after slating Wick supporters who were giving him hard time, anyone fill me in?

i live in a small place called bower 5 miles from castletown going towards wick :D