FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Judgement Day?

Renegade

So do you think tomorrow is make or break on ICT's promotional hopes? This poster says yes.

Potentially. Of course a draw would neither make nor break our title challenge. I'd take that in the hope that Dundee drop 3 more points than us before the final game.

I posted something similar last time we played Dundee, we drew and now look to be in a better position than ever to challenge for promotion.

No... Dundee aren't as strong an outfit as I first thought, we are a lot better than I first thought and seem to be one of the most consistent teams in the league now. I think we'll win but if we drew this match Dundee are still catchable

It's probably not a must win match, but more of a must not lose match.

In saying that, Dundee are not great on the road and they have more away games than us still to play, so all would not be lost, but it would make it slightly less attainable.

I sure hope the players don't see it as a big game because we have flopped in almost every big game this season.

In my opinion, winning tomorrow is not a must but as Manny says not losing is alot more important.

I would put this in the must win category for you boys. If you lose this then it probably becomes a 3 horse race (Dundee, Ross County and QOS). If you win then I will count you as our main rivals for the title.

May the best team win lads! ;)

I would put this in the must win category for you boys. If you lose this then it probably becomes a 3 horse race (Dundee, Ross County and QOS). If you win then I will count you as our main rivals for the title.

May the best team win lads! ;)

BRING IT ON B)

Tomorrow is important. I don't think it's a must win though. Other teams in the league will take points off Dundee, county and us. A win would be sweet. We're due a bit of luck against them and hopefully the team will be up to avenge the cup final defeat.

I've had a feeling that we're going to win until I noticed on P&B they've got Bob Malcolm in on loan. I'm sure he scored a winner against us last season in the form of a free kick at the TCS...

Edited by Top Six Next Year

I've just noticed that Ben Hutchinson is in line to start tomorrow. If he's as good as he was in the Celtic Reserve tie a couple of seasons ago then God help us, God help us all!

It's probably not a must win match, but more of a must not lose match.

In saying that, Dundee are not great on the road and they have more away games than us still to play, so all would not be lost, but it would make it slightly less attainable.

It is a must win game if we have any hope of promotion (not that I think we do).

Dundee's 'poor' away form has yielded 1 less point than our home games with 1 less game played!!

Edited by kencar

Where did all these loan signings come from? Bob Malcolm?! Ben Hutchison?!!

I knew they got Andrew Shinnie but thought that was it.

A win would cut the gap right down and cast doubt into their minds and bring belief to all the other challengers who would not doubt think, if they can do it so can we. It could turn it into a genuine 4 horse race and a cracking end of season finale.

Judgement Day is now Tuesday night against Queens, It is a must win game now and anything less than that will kill our chances of winning the league. Queens are now above us and have two games in hand against us. If we can win on Tuesday and then against Morton on saturday that'll take us 3 points behind Dundee with the pressure then being on them to beat Ayr the following tuesday :) .

There is still alot of hope but its going to be harder than ever now especially with County and Queens both winning today.

I've just noticed that Ben Hutchinson is in line to start tomorrow. If he's as good as he was in the Celtic Reserve tie a couple of seasons ago then God help us, God help us all!

Prunty looked amazing in Celtic reserves games and look at him now. Slight over reaction there I think!

Even if the league is over i've really enjoyed this season so far and can't wait for the following season whether its in the SPL or the first.

This little fightback from ICT has started to show me our team is actually fairly decent and hopefully we can keep most of these players to carry this on after the summer.