FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Posted missing

Bronson

What has happen to IHE recently, can't remember last time I saw one of his posts on here.

I thought of him when I was driving earlier whilst listening to a proclaimers song on the radio, something to do with not understanding the highland accent, drop the R? john-doe was in the lyrics couldn't make out all the word, those fifers are hard to understand.

What has happen to IHE recently, can't remember last time I saw one of his posts on here.

I thought of him when I was driving earlier whilst listening to a proclaimers song on the radio, something to do with not understanding the highland accent, drop the R? john-doe was in the lyrics couldn't make out all the word, those fifers are hard to understand.

That would be this song

He doesn't seem to like me very much. :024:

You mustn't get paranoid over this, Ren?,

I can distinctly recall him commenting on your posts, and saying that he loved reading your team selections because they always made him laff....

:D