Where's the fecking optimism?

Harry Chibber

ICT lose away to Ross County, draw away to PT, draw away to QOS, but win the rest, taking the SPL title on the last day with a win against Dundee.

I believe!

That would be an achievement which would surely earn TB a sainthood.

Well he'd better get his sunday best out as if we can win the home games, which is very possible, plus grab a couple of away wins at Mordor and Air then draws away to Plastic and Queens then St Terry will be born.

I was thinking more along the lines of that if he managed to take the SPL title this season then he would have the first miracle under his belt.

Edited by Revbirdog

ICT lose away to Ross County, draw away to PT, draw away to QOS, but win the rest, taking the SPL title on the last day with a win against Dundee.

I believe!

Well he'd better get his sunday best out as if we can win the home games, which is very possible, plus grab a couple of away wins at Mordor and Air then draws away to Plastic and Queens then St Terry will be born.

I was thinking more along the lines of that if he managed to take the SPL title this season then he would have the first miracle under his belt.

Now that is optimistic :)

I believe!

Now that is optimistic :)

:) :D :D :D yeah, didn't spot that! They might expediate the 16 team league idea before the last game, and give us a rejigged last home game against falkirk, where we send them down and take the SPL crown...it is the SFA after all....

Seriously though, ICT at home should be rocking from here on in.

Edited by Kirishima