FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Raith Rovers : matchday thread

Scotty

The reason I thought he put Bully on, was because Tokely seemed to play as a centre forward for the last few minutes and he was put on to shore up the defence and to add a bit of strength going forward for the final push.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The reason I thought he put Bully on, was because Tokely seemed to play as a centre forward for the last few minutes and he was put on to shore up the defence and to add a bit of strength going forward for the final push.

This is correct, also Proctor pushed into midfield. Some flexibility there.

This is correct, also Proctor pushed into midfield. Some flexibility there.

Thats what Brewster said.

Thought Odihambo and Cox were our 2 best players on the park today, with Rooney shortly behind them. Richie looked like he couldn't be arsed at times, but us got us 2 VERY important goals. Indeed that could be the goal that wins us the league..

Hayes wasn't as effective as usual but still gave 110% effort, the whole defence was shocking IMO, especially Munro and Golly. Both looked nervous and we can't have that continue til the end of the season. 4 feckin goals we leaked today.

Still though couldn't ask for much more, got the win was a quality game of football and with an injury time winner to go with it.. Ya dancer!

Edited by ICTFCkev

One of the greatest goals I have ever seen. Richie is class, an inspiration to everyone else in the team.

Waiting for the highlights now, didn't catch what the celebration was about, did they all run towards Butcher or was it just the main stand?

That performance was what we needed today. Raith are a better team than 8th place, ICT faced a bigger challenge today getting all three points than we did against County. Thank god for Foran, Rooney and Hayes.

As cracking as that game was today, I'll miss them once we are promoted (hopefully this season but there's no guarantee). If that match was in the SPL it would be raved about for weeks, but they happen every week in the 1st.

Jeezo. A lucky win at the end of the day, it has to be said!

No offence to anyone on the pitch, but missed Duncan like hell - can't wait for his return. If we lost today, the lack of his guile would have been a major factor. Regardless of result, it was still ominously missing!

Unbelievable final score, couldn't even make sense of winning goal at time but could be a monster step to end of season.

Thought Odihambo and Cox were our 2 best players on the park today, with Rooney shortly behind them. Richie looked like he couldn't be arsed at times, but us got us 2 VERY important goals. Indeed that could be the goal that wins us the league..

Hayes wasn't as effective as usual but still gave 110% effort, the whole defence was shocking IMO, especially Munro and Golly. Both looked nervous and we can't have that continue til the end of the season. 4 feckin goals we leaked today.

Still though couldn't ask for much more, got the win was a quality game of football and with an injury time winner to go with it.. Ya dancer!

Thats one of the funniest things ive ever read :lol:

Just back after a 340 mile round trip, solo this week, Lothian & Borders crew, where were you all guys :lol: I can take suffering like that for another 5 games as long as Richie scores more last minute "spectacular overhead kicks" as Robbo says. Can't wait to see it again on the highlights.

Edited by The Mantis

Had the spies out in force today:

Jammy win. :lol::lol:

Defence could kill us in th short term.

Team tired--Terry does not have the replacements to rest them unless he calls up the young 'uns.

Foran MUST BE SIGNED FOR NEXT SEASON immediately. Period.; "An overhead kick and scores" ---Now that is flayer plair. :lol:

Can't wait to see the highlights.

We have certainly had Lady Luck on our side of late. Mind you, we deserve a break after last sseason's heartache.

Just a wee point here, was Foran's winner a "spectacular overhead kick" (Robertson) or a "scrambled winner" (Bannerman) Both of youz reporting for the BBC, were you at the same game?

Just back after a 340 mile round trip, solo this week, Lothian & Borders crew, where were you all guys :lol:

Was down in Kelso today. On the way back up this evening the missus popped into Tesco at the FRB and reckons she saw Big Dougie with a woman. So we know what he's been doing.

Anyone else notice that the team seem to have played a lot better since Imrie went? Coincidence?

I actually thought that performance of Imrie's against Motherwell in the cup, was the one that seemed to kick start our season.

It was of course, his last game for us.

I wish he was still here.

Anyone else notice that the team seem to have played a lot better since Imrie went? Coincidence?

I actually thought that performance of Imrie's against Motherwell in the cup, was the one that seemed to kick start our season.

It was of course, his last game for us.

I wish he was still here.

I'd rather still have Dougie. I always said we needed to keep him as a back up for any of our midfield and that we would earn more money keeping him until we won promotion than flogging him to Hamilton. We managed to get through those games without Foran but i just hope it doesn't happen again where either Foran or Hayes is out. He would have helped us out with freshening things up for tuesday night as well.

Av just realised why the players looked jaded today...they evidently played TWICE today....ICTFCKev obviously saw the other game judgin by his post!

Just me that thought Munro was lucky to only see yellow then? I was surprised the ref didn't send off for his last man, rugby tackle on....was it Tade?

I thought he got off lightly. Munro had his hands all over him.

Just me that thought Munro was lucky to only see yellow then? I was surprised the ref didn't send off for his last man, rugby tackle on....was it Tade?

I can only assume that because it was at the half way line it wasn't deemed a goal scoring oppurtunity and I think it was Weir

Will this mean that Munro is banned for next Saturday? I thought I heard somewhere that he was very close to being suspended.

If he is i don't think its that big a blow. Bully can do the same job as Grant, I actually think he's one of the only players that is expendible at this time in the season as we have adequate cover.