FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Minibus for Morton

CaleyD

Looks like there's some demand for a bit of organised transport down to Morton. As I was looking for a way to make it down to the game myself anyway then I'm willing to look at organising a minibus.

I'll check availability first thing in the morning, but I need to know how many we have interested.

I'll be looking to get on the road by 1/1:30pm to get down there in good time and then straight back on the road again to get home.

Cost will be whatever it costs for hire and fuel split equally among everyone on the bus.

Post below if interested.

List so far:

Hearach

dan_ict + 1

Djay

Joe DiMaggio

Feb8th2000

Alex Macleod + 1

Elder Boy

Bronson + 1

Andy + 2

Big Stu

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great. Usual pick up point is bus stop outside police station. let me know what time you leave Inverness if you manage to get sorted out and I will be there half an hour later. Good luck with sorting this.

Is it worth starting another post regarding QOS and to check for availability as I read that there is a bus shortage as ones are being draughted in for the County fans. (10/04/10)

I do hope as many fans as possible turn up for the last 5 games, as the season will be over before we know it.

Edited by 12th Man

I'd be interested if there was a pick up in Perth :)

Would pay the full share for petrol/hire etc of course.

Actually, scrap my interest. Something has come up... :)

Sorry my georgraphy is shocking would the bus on the way home be going past elgin or anywhere in that area?

Lol you're right about the geography! I would imagine the closest a bus would be going to Elgin on the way home is Aviemore!

Was going to say here, like I mentioned on other post I have an appointment at 12.50 in town across the river which shouldnt take more than 10 mins hopefully so would be ready by 1.15 at latest I would think. If its a town centre departure I could prob be there just after 1.

I'd love to, and I'm sorely tempted but I've just got too much on on Tuesday afternoon.

Also I've never brought the team any luck on away fixtures, so probably best if I don't go.

Get your ass on that bus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need all the bad luck that you can bring!!!!! :) :) :blink: