FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Augusta

tm4tj

Great golf as ever ,Tiger back at his best as if he wiz never away,Crisis,what crisis? How good was Freddy couples though, superb :lol:

About time Peter Aliss was put out to grass ,his ill informed ramblings get on meh tits,and as for Ken Brown talking about "interesting sand" !!! :lol: Gies a break eh!!

Great golf as ever ,Tiger back at his best as if he wiz never away,Crisis,what crisis? How good was Freddy couples though, superb :lol:

About time Peter Aliss was put out to grass ,his ill informed ramblings get on meh tits,and as for Ken Brown talking about "interesting sand" !!! :lol: Gies a break eh!!

Thank God you're okay....

You haven't been on here for ages. I was getting really worried about you.

:lol:

Thank God you're okay....

You haven't been on here for ages. I was getting really worried about you.

:lol:

Never far away JB, been lickin meh wounds a wee bit,but cant believe how underconfident some on here are,wid ya believe, someone gobbed off about collecting bets on another thread then deleted his own post!!! :lol:

In answer to Mannies question, Phil Mickellson

Edited by Heilandee

I can sense a British win tonight.... Westwood is playing some very steady golf. I think he'll do it.

Poulter's also capable of putting in a fighting finish.

Don't think Tiger will do it.... or Cheetah, as he is now known in some circles.

I can sense a British win tonight.... Westwood is playing some very steady golf. I think he'll do it.

Poulter's also capable of putting in a fighting finish.

Don't think Tiger will do it.... or Cheetah, as he is now known in some circles.

He doesn't seem to be so into Cougars though is he. :(