FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Raith Rovers Vs. Dundee

Wyness13

Do you want Dundee to win tonight?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Dundee to win tonight and keep the title race going?

• Yes
    • No

I suppose if we win the title tonight, it'd mean the likes of Nick Ross, Gavin Morrison (who's just returned from a loan spell with Elgin City) and Kyle Allison could get some game time...

didnt think about that. good shout

I'm sure Ayr would relish that scenario but what about the others at the bottom of the league? To be fair we should field our strongest team whether we need to or not, it's not like they are needing rested for another competition is it? Also it could be the last chance to see some of them run out.

I suppose if we win the title tonight, it'd mean the likes of Nick Ross, Gavin Morrison (who's just returned from a loan spell with Elgin City) and Kyle Allison could get some game time...

didnt think about that. good shout

I'm sure Ayr would relish that scenario but what about the others at the bottom of the league? To be fair we should field our strongest team whether we need to or not, it's not like they are needing rested for another competition is it? Also it could be the last chance to see some of them run out.

I love it, we're a big club. We owe it to the smaller clubs to try our hardest.

It's not that I dont want to win the league; the league is all but sealed unless Dundee overcome an enormous goal difference without their top scorer!

I would rather be there with the players and the fans at the point where we win the league; surely that is not so ridiculous?! Not that winning the league tonight will take anything away from Saturday really, I just want to celebrate it AS it happens as part of the ICT support!

But honestly, I am just delighted we are in a position to choose our own preference!

Cant believe near 40% of ICT fans dont want the league signed sealed and delivered. WHY??????

'Beleagured Inverness hope for a Butcher bounce' 1 February 2009

'Inverness stun Rangers at Ibrox as Celtic go three points clear' 05 March 2009

'Inverness CT 0 - 1 Falkirk: Highland fling ends with a fall' 24 May 2009

Tomorrow never comes so we need it in the bag as soon as possible.

A draw tonight would be fine but Raith appear to be struggling player wise so Dundee have a chance to start going for broke. If Dundee win and Ayr produce a top class performance while Dundee entertain an even weaker Raith things could hot up.