FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Tickets

Kingsmills

I know that resources at the club are stretched following last year's unfortunate redundancies but it's important that the club get's it's act together to get season tickets for next season priced and on sale just as soon as possible.

The time to lure wavereres is now when the mood of the fans is still high and thoughts ( not to mention bank balances ) have not yet turned towards summer holidays.

Edited by Kingsmills

Hopefully we wont see an increase on prices from last season in the SPL. I think Rangers and Celtic have frozen prices for next yer....and had the same prices for a few seasons now. As have some of the Top EPL teams!

The time to lure wavereres is now when the mood of the fans is still high

100% correct.

The other point to make is that it is likely that VAT will be going to 20% in June, whovever is in power (so my sources tell me) so the club should be aiming tio sell as many season tickets as soon as possbile before the chancellor takes a bigger cut.

I don't know what prices will be, or when they will be announced, but I do know this is one of the top items on the agenda at the club and is currently being looked at and worked on.

Should have been determined weeks ago at least on a contingency basis.

ell oh ell

Hopefuly I will be able to use my ST next season. I missed about 6 home games this season due to weather and friends who have no interest in football :blush:

Edited by RiG

Yeah found it from last year - will save a few pounds for those renewing

And Chairman George Fraser revealed: "Each supporter's investment in their season ticket will be rewarded with a 10 per cent discount for the following season if we're back in the SPL."

Yeah found it from last year - will save a few pounds for those renewing

And Chairman George Fraser revealed: "Each supporter's investment in their season ticket will be rewarded with a 10 per cent discount for the following season if we're back in the SPL."

Sound - hope George hasn't forgotten about that statement :blink::lol: