Party in the Park

dan_ict

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually filled Les up with Vodka and Coke last night and he told me that it's going to be "Torridon and the Staggies" performing "We're On Our Way" live with a medley from the Dingwall Gaelic Choir as a supporting act.

How may gallons does it take to fill Les up?

A LOT more than it takes to fill up your "place of work" I'm sure! :)

But if he's as successful at filling up the Caledonian Stadium on Saturday as he was for Barry's testimonial, I'm sure there will be a few more V and Ks coming his way in the Social Club after the game.

I actually filled Les up with Vodka and Coke last night and he told me that it's going to be "Torridon and the Staggies" performing "We're On Our Way" live with a medley from the Dingwall Gaelic Choir as a supporting act.

How may gallons does it take to fill Les up?

A LOT more than it takes to fill up your "place of work" I'm sure! :)

But if he's as successful at filling up the Caledonian Stadium on Saturday as he was for Barry's testimonial, I'm sure there will be a few more V and Ks coming his way in the Social Club after the game.

Nothing wrong with the 'pipers. One of my relatives is a member of the band.

I was thinking - Would it not have beeen better for the club to reveal who the act for tomorrow was (nothing in todays courier) as some people who were fans of the act may have come to see them and put some more pennies in the ICT pockets :cry03:

I was thinking - Would it not have beeen better for the club to reveal who the act for tomorrow was (nothing in todays courier) as some people who were fans of the act may have come to see them and put some more pennies in the ICT pockets :cry03:

Don't think that is a problem main stand sold out and North stand only a few seats left.

last time I saw a band in a stadoum before a football match was the lsat game played at Maine Road.

The Badly Drawn Boy did a set before kick-off and the Doves were on afterwards..........however the football was sh!t and City lost 2-0 to Sot'n

Tomorrow I'd settle for a 5-0 win for ICT and put up with the Krankies in order to get it

I was thinking - Would it not have beeen better for the club to reveal who the act for tomorrow was (nothing in todays courier) as some people who were fans of the act may have come to see them and put some more pennies in the ICT pockets :lol:

[/quote

Aye but tomorrows no just about the music :lol:

I'll be there to Watch ICT hump Dundee & to Celebrate Terry Mo & the team's Fantastic achievement's

:021: :021: :021: :021: :lol::lol::lol: :022: :022: :022: :022: :022: :022: :022: :022: :022:

Well done ICT its been a brill ending !!!!!!!

Guest Mahonio

I've been reliably informed that a band mentioned in this thread, is indeed the band that will play tomorrow.

Do you like them because if you don't i say it is the Pipe Band :party01: :lol:?