FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SPFA teamof the year

ictchris

SPFA 1st Division team of the year (in a 4-3-3 formation)

GK: Jonny Tuffey (Partick Thistle)

RB: Calum Woods (Dunfermline Athletic)

CB: David Lilley (Queen of the South)

CB: Grant Munro (Inverness CT)

LB: Bob Harris (Queen of the South)

MF: Jonathan Hayes (Inverness CT)

MF: Gary Harkins (Dundee)

MF: Michael Gardyne (Ross County)

FW: Leigh Griffiths (Dundee)

FW: Adam Rooney (Inverness CT)

FW: Richie Foran (Inverness CT)

only thing you might want to argue is that Esson - with 18 clean sheets - might be in there ahead of Tuffey who also had a stormer of a season, but other than that its a pretty fair XI .... and one that would scare a few bottom 6 teams too !!!!

Pretty much perfect except for the exclusion of Esson as Scotty has said! 18 clean sheets!! The man is a beast and deserving of a place in anyone's dream team!!

The team ICTChris has picked above is spot on. There really are some great players in the first. Jonny Tuffey would get the nod in front of Esson from me. I'm sold on the basis of his performance against us at Firhill. IF we could bring in Tuffey it would be fantastic - we would have two fantastic goalkeepers competing to start every week.

Jonny Tuffey would get the nod in front of Esson from me. I'm sold on the basis of his performance against us at Firhill.

Have to agree, that was the best I've seen any keeper perform in flesh. He had a stormer in the previous Partick game in Inverness aswell. Then again, I couldn't tell you if he was consistently amazing.