FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

5 players to be offered new contracts

kencar

Teletext says Liam Keogh, Grant Munro, Rory McAllister, Roy McBain & Graham Bayne are to be offered new contracts before the January transfer window opens.

No mention of Dargo & Brown although you'd hope negotiations are ongoing

According to info I had during last season, we have quite a few players out of contract at the end of the season ... the info isnt totally up to date as some have signed new contracts I think but its a fair old list.

Bayne

Black signed new contract

Brown

Fraser

Hastings

Keogh

McBain

McAllister

McCaffrey

Morgan

Munro

Soane

Sutherland

Wilson

Yep definately Rumour Mill unless we have a Teletext Forum.

Not sure why it would go into the rumour mill section as the source was Graeme Bennet on the ICT pages on Teletext.

I thought Bayne had signed a new 2 year deal recently anyway

Yep definately Rumour Mill unless we have a Teletext Forum.

The rumour mill is for RUMOURS ... as mentioned above, this came from Grassa.

Did a number of the players on Scotties list not sign two year extentions before Brew left, whilst still having a year of their then contract to run.

As i mentioned in my post - "the info isnt totally up to date as some have signed new contracts" - The list I had was from part way through last season, so it is entirely possible that some on it have indeed signed new contracts - After posting it, I amended Ian Black for example when I remembered he had signed a new deal - didnt have time to check back the forum threads for other mentions. perhaps others can tidy up my list ??

Think this list is more up to date ...

Bayne - 2007

Black - 2009

Brown - 2007

Dargo - 2007

Dods - 2007

Duncan - 2008

Fraser - 2007

Golabek - 2008

Hart - 2008

Hastings - 2007

Keogh - 2007

Kerr - 2008

McAllister - 2008

McBain - 2007

McCaffrey - 2007

McSwegan - 2007

Morgan - 2007

Munro - 2007

Rankin - 2009

Smith - 2007

Soane - 2007

Sutherland - 2007

Tokely - 2008

Wilson - 2007

Wyness - 2008

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Initial Post;

'Teletext says Liam Keogh, Grant Munro, Rory McAllister, Roy McBain & Graham Bayne are to be offered new contracts before the January transfer window opens.

No mention of Dargo & Brown although you'd hope negotiations are ongoing.'

Todays Courier just says that the above players are out of contract  in the summer and that McBain is close to signing a new contract, no mention of contracts offered for the rest, Bennet also insisted that the club are keen to keep Brown and Dargo and talks are ongoing, they were both given offers two months ago.

Wee bit of conflict in these reports, mind you it could just be rumours.