FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Vuvuzelas for the Old Firm

Flower

I know that the South African Vuvuzela has been getting a lot of moans because you cannot hear fans singing, :ictscarf:

but this would be just the thing to drown out the Old Firm sectarian pish that we have to endure when they come visiting.

I would say that they are to be used only against the Old Firm and that if they make an appearance at any other games then KY should also be brought so that the insertion is less painfull. :ictscarf:

I see Margo's on the case!

Margo wants them banned!

You'd think for someone with such a terrible, life long condition, she'd have better things to do than worry if people bring plastic horns to games. I see the article says that 500 people complained to the BBC because of the noise from them. Do some people have nothing to do at all but complain? Sad sad people. I stopped hearing the vuvuzuelas after the second game or so.

I also read elsewhere that Dundee United fans have being buying them in bulk for the new season when the OF come to town. Good them I say, anything that drowns out the sounds of the bigot brothers is fine by me.

Against the OF it sounds like a good idea, anything to drown out the noise from the Bigoted scum is fine with me.

I also think that we should take 28 of them to Tannadice for the first away day of the season, one for each of the supporters who will turn up.

I don't think anyone understands how boring it is to hear "Old Firm Sectarianism" every time we are going to play either side. Both sides have a small minority of sectarianism. But it is still sectarianism.

I corrected it for you.

I don't think anyone understands how boring it is to hear "Old Firm Sectarianism" every time we are going to play either side. Both sides have a small minority of sectarianism. But it is still sectarianism.

I corrected it for you.

Right... ok. So because a SMALL minority do it, the whole support need to be branded?

And for the record, i know for a FACT it is a VERY small minority of the Celtic support who sing anti-Protestant songs. Rebels are not sectarian and those who sing the Rebels know people like Wolfetone who tried to get a free Ireland, were Protestant.

I corrected it for you.

Right... ok. So because a SMALL minority do it, the whole support need to be branded?

And for the record, i know for a FACT it is a VERY small minority of the Celtic support who sing anti-Protestant songs. Rebels are not sectarian and those who sing the Rebels know people like Wolfetone who tried to get a free Ireland, were Protestant.

Nothing like hanging your true colours to the mast DC. And as a result of you feeble attempt to justify sectarianism I am going to move this thread to general nonsense.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

I corrected it for you.

Nothing like hanging your true colours to the mast DC. And as a result of you feeble attempt to justify sectarianism I am going to move this thread to general nonsense.

At what point am i justifying it? Sectarian is in the minority.

Look up the meaning of sectarian, then listen to some Rebel songs... its very ignorant to call them sectarian.

Rebel songs DC? What on earth are you on about? Are you a dyed in the wool closet Jacobite ans you're not telling us here? The horns sound like a great idea. (Pardon the pun.). I've got 2 ordered. Not sure how the old chaps who sit in front are going to like them though - they complian when we sing so it'll be interesting to see what they say about the horns. Have any of you heard one up close? They're really loud :(

If you bring them in to a Scottish Football ground then it will truly finish the game as an enjoyable spectator sport. Who wants, or needs , to go totally deaf at the age of 30? Overpowering isn't the name for it.

At 31 I may be over the hill in the eyes of some but....enough is enough.

The Pimples in my ears were bursting out in hives by the end of these games.

I personally dont think they are that bad as people are making out but a ban on them is obsurd. Not saying that i will be buying one but why should South Africans stop using them when it is part of the way they watch Football. Would people call for bans on the pipe drum at Ibrox or even Wembley during England games?

We have 2 vuvuzelas and have had a right laugh with them... The other day my sister was in and sitting on the sofa Gringojnr blew one in the kitchen and she nearly left the sofa was well funny... Also if you blow one for ages then well you end up with a huge lip as GringpJnr found out.... Looked like i had smaked him one ......I tell if hekeeps his cheek up he knows what his mouth will look like !!!

I see Margo's on the case!

Margo wants them banned!

You'd think for someone with such a terrible, life long condition, she'd have better things to do than worry if people bring plastic horns to games. I see the article says that 500 people complained to the BBC because of the noise from them. Do some people have nothing to do at all but complain? Sad sad people. I stopped hearing the vuvuzuelas after the second game or so.

I also read elsewhere that Dundee United fans have being buying them in bulk for the new season when the OF come to town. Good them I say, anything that drowns out the sounds of the bigot brothers is fine by me.

omnomnomnom

she's a woman

she's only complaining that she cant hear people say "can i get a pie and a coffee" when shes at work

:angry: