FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

a virgin party???

f*ballers wife

Might just do that LG,was intending going the morn but last time i took the pub's namesake in we got knocked back (think it was St Mirren)  :007:

We try to keep the kids in the area to the right as you come in the door, can't see it being a problem.  we're always down early certainly by 1ish as we have to leave early as Alan is a ball boy and he has to be at the ground by 2.15. Maybe your reputation goes before you.  :015: :015:

And now you have upset FW into the bargain - what a brave man.  :001:

Yeah... Reckon you should stay ahent the wa' for a wee bit yet, H/Dee.....

FW can be a wee bit sensitive about getting into foursomes, or even fourball matches....

She's much more at ease in a two ball situation.... occasionally she might get into a threesome, but she always draws the line at four...... :006: :006:

Not at all L_G,your more than welcome,sorry didn't make it in time Saturday ,her indoors had other plans for pre match hours but took wee heilandee/ICT to the game, great stuff , fair enjoyed it.

Right Action man,yer task, should you choose to accept it, is to arrange a pi*s up in  a brewery,eh ken folk at Alness said you couldn't but eh reckon you can.

If I'm getting my nibbly bits nibbled we are definately on! Keep Friday the 24th November free. 8 O'clock at chez AMs. Details to follow.

Unless it's been changed it's not this week but as above 24/11

oh my!!!

for goodness sake guys.... i leave you be for a few days and it all goes to pot ...!!!  :024:

i'm up for the innes if that is where action man wants to put me, he has me bookied for that evening you see!  :004: 

heili, would you like me to take my 'bits' along for you to 'rummage' in?  :004: :023:

Does this mean I've been let of the hook..........see you all in the Innes! :022:

oh my!!!

you just put me where you want me action man.... i'm easy!  :021:

your place or the innes..... but i may get tipsy at the innes.... have to book a B&B somewhere for the night.... know any half decent ones?  :015: