A strange day

Bronson

A few things happened today that left me a bit puzzled - although i do admit to being easily confused!!

1) Car park - We all drive in the gate nearest the town, then in their wisdom they open the opposite gate to let us out. Caused mayhem in the car park with everyone having to turn their cars 180 degrees.

2) Children for free - I read somewhere last week that each paying adult could accompany 6 children for free. When we arrived at the gate, the woman had no idea and said that she had heard about the 6 kids rules but had no idea if it was true or not.

3) The amount of Queens fans that made the journey - well done to them, although the segregation was very badly organised. Why wait for home fans to take their seats before letting people know they weren't allow in that area.

4) The servery and toilets at that "away" end of the main stand - they were closed and locked.

5) No stadium announcer - What was that all about?

A few things happened today that left me a bit puzzled - although i do admit to being easily confused!!

1) Car park - We all drive in the gate nearest the town, then in their wisdom they open the opposite gate to let us out. Caused mayhem in the car park with everyone having to turn their cars 180 degrees.

2) Children for free - I read somewhere last week that each paying adult could accompany 6 children for free. When we arrived at the gate, the woman had no idea and said that she had heard about the 6 kids rules but had no idea if it was true or not.

3) The amount of Queens fans that made the journey - well done to them, although the segregation was very badly organised. Why wait for home fans to take their seats before letting people know they weren't allow in that area.

4) The servery and toilets at that "away" end of the main stand - they were closed and locked.

Believe the tannoy broke down. Also at the main stand you were allowed in with vuvuwhatsits but not in the north stand turnstiles despite the club telling people on the phone that they were allowing them in. Saw one very distressed child after his had to go back to the car.

Was new stewards so that may be the reason for the car park etc on a plus point they were directing folk from the large queues at the main stand to the shorter ones at the north turnstiles.

Btw the kids got in free so if you were charged complain.

Believe the tannoy broke down. Also at the main stand you were allowed in with vuvuwhatsits but not in the north stand turnstiles despite the club telling people on the phone that they were allowing them in. Saw one very distressed child after his had to go back to the car.

Was new stewards so that may be the reason for the car park etc on a plus point they were directing folk from the large queues at the main stand to the shorter ones at the north turnstiles.

Btw the kids got in free so if you were charged complain.

If you were late in, they had run out of tickets and one person was letting folk in cheap/fwee. Maybe.

Sounds shambolic , better have it sorted for the Celtic game because if they cant cater for 1100 what chance for a full house ?

I was impressed with the volume of noise from the QP support.

So was I. From start to finish they were superb.

The car-park carry-on was ridiculous. Usually I'm almost home by 5.15pm, but not yesterday: still hadn't got off Stadium Road. Grrrr.