FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What Sh*t*y Home Support?

Mrs Pauliebee

Fair play to everyone - that stadium was rocking yesterday!

Dunno what happened...

Did folk take the lead from DP and Yogi trying to out rant each other?

Did the change of formation produce more productive play and actually give us something to cheer about?

Fantastic atmosphere, here's hoping it continues.  I know there's been problems with officials in the past, and folk not feeling they can make any noise.  But we all showed that place can rock, which is bound to lift the players.

Feels good when the North Stand kicks off, it comes all the way around the Main Stand, drowns out the Away Fans

and completely frustrates the away manager.

When we were making a racket Yogi and his No2 went silent!

C'mon - more of the same - let's get into 'em!

:clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

That's odd cos I didn't think it was that great but maybe it was better if you were out of the North stand because when you go for a pie or a piss during the game you sound does travel further than you actually think.

I guess those daft decisions got the crowd right up for it  :001:

Guest PaulieBee

To be fair RiG, if you read the offical site and CC's post match comments, I think we can safely say that we were a bit more noisy than normal.

Guest donmac298

Without doubt the last 20 minutes was the noisiest I've heard the main stand and that's because the team were at last having a go.  Give us more commitment and we'll make plenty of noise.

It's difficult to get excited when the team is playing crap.

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

We need to play proper music before the game and at half time to get the fans 'up for it'. Remember when they played 'when the rush comes' by motorcycle all the time? Now they play 'ring of fire' by Johnny Cash. :006:

That last 20 minutes was just what the fans want. Up and at 'em attacking football.

We've had so much grim stuff to watch this season (and often a shortage of goals - especially at the home end) that it was just a complete breath of fresh air. We need more of that football. It was just great to watch!!

To be fair RiG, if you read the offical site and CC's post match comments, I think we can safely say that we were a bit more noisy than normal.

Where I sit we have drummers version 2.0 in front of us so it is always noisey where we are  :001:

It's not until you head out of the stand that you realise how loud the whole place is but of course I wasn't going to leave my seat in the last 20 minutes to find that out!  :015: