FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Aberdeen....

Johnboy

Guest Mahonio

I would agree with that Johnboy but maybe in a 4-4-2 formation or maybe even a 4-2-3-1.

Quick note regarding this game: BBC ALBA have a re-run of this match on Tues at 2200. I looked through the programme guide for Tuesday as i expected us to feature and voala, when i looked at Tuesday at 2200 the programme listed was SPL, Aberdeen v Caley :).

Always happy to help out fellow fans :wink:.

Edited by Mahonio

I'm really looking forward to it apart from the chance of possible hypothermia during or after the game. I'll be surprised if they have 4000 or 5000 at the game.

I would go with the team that started against Rangers if Duncan is fit and use the midfield to control the game, without Hartley in there they don't have direction or leadership and with the pace of Hayes and strength of Rooney we should give there very poor defence a torrid time.

Nothing to fear going into this game and I just don't see McGhee being able to motivate them,

I would agree with that Johnboy but maybe in a 4-4-2 formation or maybe even a 4-2-3-1.

Quick note regarding this game: BBC ALBA have a re-run of this match on Tues at 2200. I looked through the programme guide for Tuesday as i expected us to feature and voala, when i looked at Tuesday at 2200 the programme listed was SPL, Aberdeen v Caley :).

Always happy to help out fellow fans :wink:.

Well spotted Mahonio. I think I'll turn my phone, tv etc off and watch the game 'as live'.