FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Women at ICT games

dougal

ICT fans of either gender are highly intelligent .... after all, we did choose to support ICT !!!!

I don't doubt for one minute they are not but you chose Celtic first unless i'm mistaken :unsure:

That makes me even more intelligent then doesnt it ... for realising my mistake and rectifying it !!! :tongueincheek:

However, as with many of your more tedious posts, you are only spouting half-truths .... It wasnt a case of choosing Celtic first .... It was not possible to support ICT prior to 1994 so I chose Caley first and was a Caley supporter who had Celtic as his 'big team' like so many others who supported Caley but followed other teams too. I was a semi-regular at Telford Street prior to the merger (work permitting) and the first time I set foot in Parkhead was in the away end as an ICT supporter !

Even the most refusenik of refuseniks (Kavs) conceded that my support for ICT (and lack of support for Celtic) from day 1 of ICT was not in doubt. Despite his hatred of the way ICT came about, he could respect people following their hometown team "whose name he would try never to mention" !!!

I have never tried to hide my allegiances - present or former, and dont need to hide behind an anonymous pseudonym to have a dig at anyone, veiled or otherwise. As someone at ICT once told me .... "the musings of anonymous posters whose only function in life seems to be to try and wind folk up are, quite frankly, irrelevant".

Incidentally - on the subject of female referees .... Toronto FC had 3 games refereed by a (FIFA listed) female ref in the Canadian Championship in 2008 and 2009 and she did a good job ... better I would say than most of her male counterparts in MLS. And even the ref who was 'groped' in the clip handled the situation with common sense !