FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A few Rooney related things?

SMEE

Firstly......I have to eat a small slice of humble pie...as i wasnt so sure that rooney would do the bizz as easily as he is thus far in the SPL. Delighted to be proved wrong tho.

OK...so....when are ICT planning getting their fingers out and get him tied up on a decent contract. He is out of contract at the end of the season and free to talk to other teams in FIVE sodding weeks time!

Also...is Rooney now the most sucsessful striker we have had in the SPL (in terms of goals scored in one season?). If not....who does he have to beat and what is the target?

Who knows whats going on, maybe him and his agent are holding off waiting to see what other offers may come in. None of us can really know what is actually going on.

Dargo still remains the most successfull striker for us in the SPL by a good bit.......for now.

funny that .... if you go to the stats section of the site (ie. the squad or matches link in the "Team Info" menu entry at the top of the page) you can filter all the results to show these sorts of answers .........

Whilst overall totals for players who were with us before 2004 may not be correct as we still have results and stats to add ... all SPL stats are correct.

• Disagree 1

Dargo still remains the most successfull striker for us in the SPL by a good bit.......for now.

Whats the most goals he scored in the SPL in one seson for us. I thought it was about 13-14

I think he got 19 or at least something around that figure.

funny that .... if you go to the stats section of the site (ie. the squad or matches link in the "Team Info" menu entry at the top of the page) you can filter all the results to show these sorts of answers .........

Ok....went for a peek...and seen that Dargo scored 20 goals in season 2005-06....but not sure if thats League and cup or just league.

As much as I would love Rooney to sign another contract, its not in his interest to sign a contract with us right now. With the form he's on he can guarantee himself a club in the summer so his agent will encourage him to hold off for a while.

One of the best strikers in the league right now, not only because of his goals but also his almost impossible work ethic. He never ever stops running and pestering defences then pops up with 5 goals in 2 games. ROOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEYYYYYY .... please stay twothumbsup.gif

Was it not in the Courier or Highland Snooze this week that he has an offer on the table from the club?

It was in Fridays courier that an offer was on the table and Adam was considering it.

Really really really hope he signs it, he has been exceptional this season and proving all his doubters wrong.