FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season ticket 2011-12

TopSix

Aberdeen do a half season book for offshore workers. It works pretty much on the principal described above. I know of quite a few ICT fans who are offshore and who would entertain similar.

How would you make it work Alex? As you wouldnt want to have a seat reserved for someone who is only there half the time.

Could a seat ticket be issued in exchange for your match day slip

ICT operated a 10 match season book for our first season in the SPL. You swapped a voucher for a match ticket in advance of every game you wanted to attend. Availability of seats wasn't really an issue at Pittodrie though.

Aberdeen do a half season book for offshore workers. It works pretty much on the principal described above. I know of quite a few ICT fans who are offshore and who would entertain similar.

How would you make it work Alex? As you wouldnt want to have a seat reserved for someone who is only there half the time.

Could a seat ticket be issued in exchange for your match day slip from the book and prebook a seat for the OF matches.

What would be a reasonable price ratio.

Main stand £350 19 games, 10 games pro rata £184.21 10 games inc 3 x OF pay at gate = £272 roughly split the difference £230

North stand £300 19 games, 10 games pro rata £157.89 10 games inc 3 x OF pay at gate = £222 roughly split the difference £190

Would these be deemed reasonable figures? its cash up front for 10 games and cheaper than pay at the gate for the fans.If you want to see a couple extra its pay at the gate and if you are available to see a few more then get yoursel sorted out and just buy a full season ticket.

As for a season ticket book, you would have to print off a different one as game numbers wouldnt coincide.

How does Aberdeen work and what is their pricing structure.

Details Here

Rick Ashley??

£195 for 10 games in the Richard Donald stand applies to offshore workers and EM services,= £293 for full season.

Could apply to a lot of people in our area, even Inv Medical is 4 on 4 off. day / night, or that global company called Orion it would suit people on their books

Edited by 12th Man

Which then starts taking you into the realms of "where do you draw the line" and does selling these books end up cutting your own throat as people start thinking they'll get them and go to less games as opposed to getting a Season Ticket and attending as many games as they can make and would these people attend 10 games at full price anyway which is more income for the club.

As fans we obviously want to attend games for as little as possible, and you would also like to think that "fans" would not abuse any scheme....but they do. It would be great if we lived in a world where you asked people to pay as much as they could afford and rely on them to do so honestly....but we don't.

The club have to balance these offers against the possible losses from running them and whilst there's always genuine cases/need (which the club have said they will listen too), unfortunately I don't think it makes sense to have an "open to all" scheme as is being suggested....something Aberdeen have obviously realised since they are limited in who can get the 10 game voucher books.

• Agree 1

Hi guys,

I'm new to all this and just wondering what do to get a season ticket with Inverness CT next season

Thanks in Advance

Type in ictfc and go to the main web site, you can buy a ST on line or phone up the club shop and do it that way.

The singing section in now in section E North Stand, new members have to do a solo for the first 15 mins

Edited by 12th Man

Hi guys,

I'm new to all this and just wondering what do to get a season ticket with Inverness CT next season

Thanks in Advance

Type in ictfc and go to the main web site, you can buy a ST on line or phone up the club shop and do it that way.

The singing section in now in section E North Stand, new members have to do a solo for the first 15 mins

Cheers, Will sort it out in due course

15 mins ?! Bugger that haha. I'll either go in main stand or behind the goal

• 2 weeks later...

How often could you call paying in installments a good deal, I had to check it twice but if you cant afford to buy a season ticket before the end of June full price £350, a season ticket for the main stand would cost £370.

The finance option at the bottom of the page quotes £38 x 10 months which is only £10 more than the price without early bird discount. Which also works out far cheaper than paying at the gate

This example is for a Main Stand adult so - Concession, North Stand would work out even cheaper. http://www.ictfc.co.uk/articles/20110508/season-ticket-prices_2208825_2056355

Student in the North Stand £18.46 x 10 months = £184.60

Edited by 12th Man

Wow. Hats (or should that be shoes?) off to the 'Well.

http://goo.gl/iHl4e

Seems like a good idea in terms of increasing revenues - catering, matchday programmes, replica strip sales etc. Not sure about their commitment to health and wellbeing though with their Burger King discounts :lol:

Edited by Top Six Next Year

• 2 weeks later...

Am sure if we had the bank balance of Man City we could also make ours cheaper + they have a much bigger attendance every week compared to us

Season tickets prices at Man City have been put up in price recently.

Attendance doesn't really mean much, but that's another debate altogether.

Am sure if we had the bank balance of Man City we could also make ours cheaper + they have a much bigger attendance every week compared to us

Attendance dont matter? ?300 x 2000 ish (just a rough guess) = ?600,000

?305 x 30000 ish (rough guess again) = ?9,150,000

so yeah am sure you can afford to make them cheaper

• Disagree 1

Attendance dont matter? ?300 x 2000 ish (just a rough guess) = ?600,000

?305 x 30000 ish (rough guess again) = ?9,150,000

so yeah am sure you can afford to make them cheaper

By that i mean, there is a whole other debate regarding do you want more bums on seats, by putting prices lower, or do you go for higher prices and less people ...

So I wasn't going to but I have caved in and renewed my season ticket. I have worked out that I will be home for at least eight games (thank God for student prices). I should be able to get to more though this year with rearranged games and such. In section E so hopefully it will be bouncing.

My missus and I were not going to get new STs, ?600 was just too much now that we have a wee one to pay for and the other half's on maternity. We were very fortunate that my parents surprised us by renewing or STs for a joint birthday, mothers & fathers day gift -from my daughter of course, lol. If it was cheaper we may well had renewed them anyway, times are hard and they don't look like getting any better, as much as I love my football it's still a luxury to me not a necessity and if it became too expensive it would have to go unfortunately. :sad: