FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness CT away top (trip to Italy)

Scotty

• 2 months later...

It was all suppose to be announced (winner etc) at the Celtic game that was postponed.

Last I heard they were hoping to do the "follow up" in conjunction with the launch of the new Away Strip design, so hopefully we'll hear something in the not too distant future.

Just to update you ........................ my wife won! (I put an entry in for her).

We had a fantastic weekend in Parma with the winners of the seperate Orion competition.

The hospitality was superb and we were very well treated, wined and dined by our hosts from Erea and Orion.

To cap it all - hospitality at the Parma Inter match - both sides needing three points, Inter to sustain their League challenge

and Parma for survival. A full house, a tremendous atmosphere and a cracking game of football - 2-0 to Parma.

(Didn't mind missing the Caley Hearts match for it at all).

We also got to see the new away strip (I believe publicity about the trip may be left until the strip is released) at the Erea factory.

I'm afraid I can't say what it's like - but I can tell you I think it's our best one yet.

There's some talk of repeating it next year - and if they do, it is definitely worth an entry.

Full marks to Caley Thistle, Erea, Orion and Flybe.

• Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...