FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness CT away top (trip to Italy)

Scotty

not that I am eligible (although it doesnt seem to bar overseas entries), but I just entered and it appears to have taken it ok. Although the page remained the same, the URL changed to 'thanks'

You might want to elaborate on the exact nature of the error message instead of just saying 'error message'. Its not a site operated by us, but if errors happen we will be happy to pass them along or to make someone at the club aware of this thread.

it appears to have taken it ok. Although the page remained the same, the URL changed to 'thanks'

Stuck in my details and hit enter....page refreshed and cleared all the boxes so, given the lack of any confirmation, I assume it's gone through!!!

As noted - the page refreshes and goes back to the same one. There does not appear to be any confirmation of entry ... However, as I nticed when entering, the page URL and the page title in your browser do seem to say "thanks" so presumably it has gone through.

The form is on every page of the site but if you click on Competition Launch page then fill the form you get a thank you message that replaces the form. I done it from the first page and got the same as Scotty described. I then went to the Competition Launch page and done it again for Missus M and this time got the thank you message.

Anyway...very slick campaign this. Not seen anything like it from ICT before - has there been a marketing guru hired or something? Top notch stuff. Hope I win!

Totally agree, great stuff and hope to see more in thefuture. :twothumbsup:

Worked fine on Safari for me....who wants the top if i win the trip? :tongueincheek:

me! I bet you win!ha ha

Can you fly if you're in traction?

Guest Mahonio
:cry::cry: I can't enter this as April is the start of the Summer Golfing season and won't be able to get time off so i say, Good Luck to all entering ok.

Anyway...very slick campaign this. Not seen anything like it from ICT before - has there been a marketing guru hired or something? Top notch stuff. Hope I win!

The idea was Orions and was scripted filmed edited and website design by Dynam ,Inverness