FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley away kit

Jaggie994

92 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new away strip?

2. 2. Are you likely to buy it?

Nah, don't like it. Best ever home kit at the moment, one of the worst away kits yet and there's been some bad ones!

And white again? Is there no one with any imagination at this club?!

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

I really like this..

I'm loving the plain, retro styled tops that are kicking about at the moment. I'm cool with white also, only makes sence to be honest, either that or black, which apparently noone likes.

Wasn't sure about the collar and cuffs to start with, but don't think it would look right without the red/blue highlights.

Also, from the pics, it looks to be a looser cut design, so hopefully it'll be a more comfortable fit.

added a poll to the thread just to see what people think .... funny really, most on here seem to like it, with one or two exceptions, but those who commented on our facebook page were the opposite !

Classy look. Hope the footie is as good in which case the team will do very well.

In short, dynamite.

The black adds a touch of aggressiveness and the stripes on the pants completes a neat strip.

The puckering at the neck --I wonder if that might prove to be a wee bit uncomfortable for the players? If not, then it is a cool addition. :bouncyred:

I seem to remember people 2 seasons ago wishing the new away top was white, then we got it. Now people are bored of white? Hmmmmmmm.....

Im into it, think its a bit different with the blue and red trim. Ill be buying it, but then i would whatever it looks like.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1