FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trialist Training

Dargo20

25 is unknown (though thought by some to be Amik Ciani)

Who's the number 20 behind the first one by the way, doesn't look like Shane Sutherland?

There's a goalie who isn't pictured on trial at the moment as well.

Edited by Renegade

20 = Aldred

aldred.jpg

21 = Tansey

tansey.jpg

Would say that 23 does look like Gilbert

601121we6.jpg

25 is harder though ... not sure he looks like any online images of Ciani I have seen, but you have to wonder when they were taken .... 25 does look older than the rest and given Ciani did have trials last year with St Mirren, Dundee and County then I guess its possible.

ID5923895_crcespcfaverly_uscentre-p_H2WXNP_0.JPG.jpg

Just wondering, given that given that some our signings havent joined the club yet due to the start date being July 1st, will they be played as trialists tonight?

If a player is under contract to another club then I am guessing we would need their permission to list the player in the team either by name or as a trialist (just like we need their permission for the player to train with us).

If they are out of contract but just not able to sign fully due to the transfer window where they played last year then its my guess (opinion) we could list them as a trialist and have them training with us regardless.