FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Livi roll call

I'm looking forward to this one. Been to Almondvale many times and although we've had a lot of defeats there, I still enjoy going there. Heading from Central Station with some of the Glasgow guys. Who else is going?............

And before anyone mentions, i realise the big spelling mistake in the title! Can't seem to chamge it! Will just have to live with that for a week!:blink:

Edited by CapitalCaley

Or ?ivi or Lavvy (they hate that). I'm sure we've got a great record there although we did get humped 4-1 once and lost 3-0 in our first ever SPL game.

Real ups and downs at Livi - the quarter final defeat was a total sickener but the 4-1 win when Juanjo gave us the somersault and Spanish dance celebration will always live me - and what about Morgans' equaliser.

Me - afraid that the Mental Health of Lancashire is in my hands and saving fer the Englandshire Away days.

I'll be joining the Central Station crew. Looking forward to it.

I'm thinking an early one - just like a proper match! lol. Breakfast at the Sir John Moore (Spoons) at 10, then off to the Arrol for a few before the train trip. I'll text you nearer saturday to confirm times.

Or ?ivi or Lavvy (they hate that). I'm sure we've got a great record there although we did get humped 4-1 once and lost 3-0 in our first ever SPL game.

Real ups and downs at Livi - the quarter final defeat was a total sickener but the 4-1 win when Juanjo gave us the somersault and Spanish dance celebration will always live me - and what about Morgans' equaliser.

Me - afraid that the Mental Health of Lancashire is in my hands and saving fer the Englandshire Away days.

Not forgetting one of the greatest games of all - 4-3 for the 2nd division.

For those who are interested, I see Fleetwood are playing Partick thistle in Grangemouth on Saturday at 12.30. Might get in the way of the Pre-season, pre-match training though. :drinking03:

Is there a bus running to this game from up north, or is any1 driving that would be able to give me a lift up after the game?

I think I'll be seeing you guys at Central Station, was speaking to Mark about it earlier.

Been to Almondvale many times and although we've had a lot of defeats there, I still enjoy going there.

I think our record at the Almondvale West Lothian Courier Braidwood Motor Company Stadium is :

Won 5, drawn 6, lost 6

which isn't a bad record for away from home, especially against a team that had big wage bills that they couldn't even afford to pay.

5 Mins: Keaghan Jacobs turns inside Tom Aldred and curls a nice effort just past the post. A close thing in a, so far, dour affair. 0-0.

8 Mins: Mark McNuly lashes cross across the face, cleared wildly by Meekings - could have gone in. All Livi and Aldred is nervous and wooden

12 Mins: Decent effort for Inverness Caley. Hayes free-kick 20 yards out is somewhat low and miss-hit, but proves awkward, save Jamieson.0-0

22 Mins: Still 0-0 and Stephen Scougall is carried off injured for Livi. The last thing you want in a friendly. David Sinclair replaces him.