FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Derby Day feelings

gingerjaggy

Could we break our stadium record of 7512 v rangers, would be excellent if that happened - according to official site we have 283 seats left when you total up the availability and I'm sure we didn't have the west stand section when we set our previous record

Sales have been very brisk this week, but still seats available. There will be cash gates for both home and away fans, but please try to organise your tickets throughout the day if you don't have them already to avoid the inevitable queues and traffic congestion. An evening kick off always sees fans arriving later than normal, and tomorrow won't be an exception, but being a Friday night and much more local traffic than normal, things could get really congested. Please aim to make the stadium by 7pm if you can to make sure you don't miss kick off. Same for ticket collections, the box for collections is looking pretty full and only going to get fuller, so please arrive early.

Have I made myself clear enough - GET DOWN EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer01:

• Agree 2

Our record attendence is 7,7,53 which I think was exact capacity at the time and I think there was more in the stadium that that.

The game tomorrow won't be a sell out.

I thought our record attendance was 7700+ but according to ict site official record attendance was 7512 - I remember being at that game when the crowd was read out and thinking WOW as I thought that exceeded our capacity

Grant Munro, Ross Tokely and Mikie Fraser are C*unty players. End of, and treat accordingly. Cheer them? aye, right.

Grant Munro and Ross Tokely were great servants to the club.

Tokely, Munro and Duncan were fantastic servants for ICT. Two were released, the other forced out. There'll be no booing from me and no self-respecting ICT should be either.

• Agree 3

I never said I or any other ICT fan should/would cheer them. Booing though would be in bad taste. You mention earlier that the ICT fans should "give them pelters". What a strange and disappointing attitude - neither have done anything to deserve pelters and gave their all while they were here, with both would probably far sooner be playing on our side had they not both been forced out. Don't forget either, the North Stand applauded Mark Brown (and have done for others too) when he came out for the second half for Celtic and this was for a player that left out of choice.

If their's "no room for sentiment" and you want the fans to be the "12th man", then maybe you'd be better off trying to urge the fans to ignore the opposition players and fully get behind and give all their support towards ICT. That's how I'll be spending my time at the game tomorrow - hopefully you will be too.

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 2

You can give someone pelters without it being personal....it's all part and parcel of the banter that is a football match.

I support ICT, and those in an ICT shirt....everyone else on the park is fair game while the match is in progress.

Our record attendence is 7,7,53 which I think was exact capacity at the time and I think there was more in the stadium that that.

The game tomorrow won't be a sell out.

7918 according to wiki.........I know :ninja:

http://en.wikipedia....edonian_Stadium

Edit: 7534 seats on eticketing website plus those reserved for officials

West Stand

North Stand

Jock MacDonald

South Stand

Edited by PullMyFinger

You can give someone pelters without it being personal....it's all part and parcel of the banter that is a football match.

I support ICT, and those in an ICT shirt....everyone else on the park is fair game while the match is in progress.

Now that I agree with - I won't be going out of my way to boo them both individually though.

In answer to the original topic thread though, I'm starting to feel fairly confident about the game. I'll tell you know, Ross County are not going to try and win this game, and I don't think they will. They'll hit it long until they're red and blue in the face, and I'll be expecting some crunching tackles between Munro and Foran, some flapping and all round dodgyness for the legendary Michael Fraser, with some other shenanigans along the line (this'll probably involve Derek Adams in some way!).

Let's get this straight - ICT are going to win this game and win it well. There's going to be some sad and lonely faces in Dingwall tonight, so much so that I'm going to be taking my camera along with me to rejoice in this beautiful spectacle!

In conclusion, let's get it right up these rat faced, soup dodging, wagon racing yokels!

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 2

If we are so superior then we don't need to boo any opposing player. Just use our breath to cheer on the boys in blue.

Just put Roberts or Blackman on to Ross Tokely, and Foran onto the other defensive players and these guys will be run ragged. Ross will be taken off midway through the second half and before the newbie sub can get his breath ICT will have scored another goal. Yes!!

Yep,The Vancouver Whitecaps had a 4-0 romp at home last night and Barry Robson and Kenny Miller were excellent so I expect ICT to cream Ross County, chums.

It will be mid-morning for me here in Western Canada but I will tune in to see what BBC crumbs I can scrape off the floor. :crazy:

• Agree 1

Grant Munro, Ross Tokely and Mikie Fraser are C*unty players. End of, and treat accordingly. Cheer them? aye, right.

Grant Munro and Ross Tokely were great servants to the club.

Tokely, Munro and Duncan were fantastic servants for ICT. Two were released, the other forced out. There'll be no booing from me and no self-respecting ICT should be either.

Didn't mention a word about booing. just not cheering as was suggested earlier in this thread by D's dad and you can interpret "treating accordingly" in whatever fashion you wish.

Feeling slightly sick with anticipation. So hope the match lives up to expectations. Gonna be a long day!

As for Granty Rossco and co well wont be cheering them (think the poster was making a joke!) but wont be booing them either! Bring it on :clapoverhead: :clapoverhead: :clapoverhead:

"give them pelters"

What is a pelter anyway? :shrug02:

Noun 1. pelter - a heavy rain

2. pelter - a thrower of missiles; "the police were too busy to chase the pelters"

I might be wrong but I think this means that instead of booing, we should throw missiles at them. While its raining.

Edited by Yngwie