FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee v ICT pre-match build up

12th Man

Waiting for the incoming gaggle of Canada geese to land on me lawn. '

Then I will sidle up to the big cheese and ask him for a ride to Dens if I promise to feed him and his wives for a couple of weeks.

If I am nice he will say yes and the game is on.

Have to be very careful though. They have wings so powerful that a long distance for them is a breeze. The weans fly at the back to get in the slipstream and save energy. Some of the older ones, the designated knights of the air, who have the responsibilty of protecting the flock, have steel talons.

If you don't believe me, go to www.destiniesinmotion.com and check out the illustrations page and view the last picture...them carrying the baby--really mean, nasty dudes controlled by an evil witch. Even the eagles in the story can hardly cope with them.. . two or three of them had to be helped off the battlefield, severely wounded, by their courageous and noble comrades in arms.

O.K. See you all in Dundee--I have to buy some hemp there anyway to make a couple of nests for my birdies--after a good night's rest they have no problem fertilising the lawn, even if their deposits are so heavy that even the banker won't touch them. :thumbup:

• Agree 1

Will be on the 0643 from eastleigh getting into dundee for 4pm, will be up for a drink. I am staying in perth at my aunties friday night, how fast would i have to run to get the 2152 train or is it a taxi job? Cheers

Oh well at least the station is downhill .......

I'm sure you'll have no problem getting a lift to Perth on the supporters bus.

Sotonict - Just ask for me and I am sure I can arrange a space for you on the supporters bus - away fans together and all that.

Sotonict - Just ask for me and I am sure I can arrange a space for you on the supporters bus - away fans together and all that.

Terrific gesture thanks but i realise its going to be a late night for all travelling without having to divert or do a second stop anywhere, so i wont take you up on it. My auntie has said of worst comes to worst she'll pick me up cheers

Terrific gesture thanks but i realise its going to be a late night for all travelling without having to divert or do a second stop anywhere, so i wont take you up on it. My auntie has said of worst comes to worst she'll pick me up cheers

It does say in the away day travel that there would be a short toilet stop a broxden why dont you get auntie soton to pick u up there, as long as she doesnt get propositioned outside the toilets.

Just out of interest, has there been a satisfactory explanation why this is on Friday and not Sunday 3pm?

Clash with Dundee United on the Saturday. The fixtures originally had Club 12 and Dundee playing at home on the same day.

I quite like Friday night football. Something about the game being under the lights I think, but it also makes the weekend feel longer. If the spl could strike a deal whereby perhaps every second week they get a televised Friday night game that could take in some extra money so I think it should be looked into a little more

Weddings in the season is just sheer bad planning - I got married in Englandshire on the opening day of the 76/77 season, I thought it was the following week!

The new Mrs CC was not impressed when I suggested consumating the nuptials in the style of wee doggies so I could watch Match of the Day at the same time.

• Agree 6

That must mean Esson's out again then. While I can see why Butcher picked Graeme Shinnie, I'd have thought Warren would get the gig in situations like this. He captained Newport and it's obvious why.

Edited by Renegade