FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee v ICT pre-match build up

12th Man

Weddings in the season is just sheer bad planning - I got married in Englandshire on the opening day of the 76/77 season, I thought it was the following week!

The new Mrs CC was not impressed when I suggested consumating the nuptials in the style of wee doggies so I could watch Match of the Day at the same time.

There's just no pleasing some folk. I would have thought she would have been delighted because said style would have allowed her to watch MOTD as well.

• Agree 1

Looking forward to this one. I love Friday night football. We should win but I have a feeling Dundee will shock us.

Oh yee of little faith!!!

They will shock us at the beginning by going 2-0 up. But then the usual ICT fightback will see us win 3-2 :ictscarf:

Wanderer, you look very dapper. Reminds me of my dad, long deceased.

However, I think you have a few years to go yet. When you reach my age then you will need to start worrying about it...I am available for a consultation (no fee) at any time. But I warn you , getting old(er) is no joke.

It is no longer a case of doggie want doggie do, it's a case of ...is there any still available and will I get my share? :laugh: