FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

GTWB Presents

I have suggested this before but this season has led to a specific enquiry from the Pfizer Multinational Pharmaceutical Company in respect of the proposed devlopment of a new Selective Serotonin Receptor Inhibitor anti-depressant drug with a chemical name of IHE - Invernessian Heightening Emotion - branded under the "over the counter" name of "TOGETHERNESS".

SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) are the most commonly prescribed antidepressants. They can ease symptoms of moderate to severe depression, are relatively safe and generally cause fewer side effects than other types of antidepressants. SSRIs ease depression by affecting chemical messengers (neurotransmitters) used to communicate between brain cells. Most antidepressants work by changing the levels of one or more of these naturally occurring brain chemicals.SSRIs block the reabsorption (reuptake) of the neurotransmitter serotonin (ser-oh-TOE-nin) in the brain. Changing the balance of serotonin seems to help brain cells send and receive chemical messages, which in turn boosts mood. SSRIs are called selective because they seem to primarily affect serotonin, not other neurotransmitters.

But i would claim that TOGETHERNESS is unique as it has previously been trialled and resulted in short term effectiveness but in 2012 this particular "drug" would appear to have a more lasting stimulant effect, albeit in relation to the supporters of ICT - but again evidently if "bottled" would be a breakthrough in the treatment of what Invernessians would describe as "fecked off" - "pissshed off" - or "not quite rite enuff mun".

Pfizer would wish to pilot a trial scheme for the inverness area and will be seeking out research "guinea pigs" over the next 3-4 months. This research may be open to variations and biases but - who gives a feck. :smile:

Who needs antidepressants when we have ICT.   i. e. IMMEDIATE CHEMICAL-LESS TITILATORS second in the SPL i.e. SUPER PRESSURE LIMITORS division of the SFA. In fact our needs are really SFA as long as our side effects to eliminate all opposition, presented to us in cups, or other measures of potential containment.

With all due respect IHE, sir, togetherness relates to ......... in the case study of ICT .......... The Only Good Emotion Tonic Held Entirely Responsive Now Excluding Sexual Satisfaction.

• Agree 2