FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signs when you know you're a ICT supporter.

GMD

• Dreading making the phone-call from a phone-box in Edinburgh/Glasgow to make sure 'P-P' hasn't appeared on teletext back home
  • Jim Calder's dyed blonde hair
  • Regular visits to Palmerston Park
  • Meeting Stirling Albion in the cup and thinking it was a massive game
  • Being able to walk around the various terraces in the lower leagues and mingle with opposing fans
  • The Blue and Yellow / The Orange and White / The 'Sailor Look' White away strips

So you might think!

For the uninitiated, the Summer Wine Crew, comprising (left to right) Naelifts, Mantis and Wanderer, became known as one of the most fearsome gangs of casuals ever to wear incontincence pants to a game.

• Agree 2

So you might think!

For the uninitiated, the Summer Wine Crew, comprising (left to right) Naelifts, Mantis and Wanderer, became known as one of the most fearsome gangs of casuals ever to wear incontincence pants to a game.

Of course Yngwie (Hobbo) joined the crew in a later incarnation. Yngwie and Russ Abbott have yet to be spotted together in the same stand at an ICT match......

Knowing which team Sharp moved their sponsorship too after they ended their long term association with Manchester United!

Denzil getting 2 goals in injury time to snatch a 3-3 draw with the tinks.

The wee Queens park player in the league cup game walking backwards and banging into Bobby Mann, turning round and then looking slowly up... and up.. and up! (and we still lost the game 2-1!)

Roscco's goal and Bagans run and then goal against the Jambo's at Tynecastle!

Pom Poms in The Cartvale!

POM POMS IN THE CARTVALE ?

gallery_25_548_83426.jpg

Being tremendously impressed when 'Super'Caley beat Celtic 3-1 in the cup...decided I would keep an eye on ICT from then on.

Seeing Caley's colours for 2006-2008 were the same as Palace's that season, that pretty much did it for me...ICT were adopted as my Scottish team

Feeling genuinely upset by relegation in 2009

Being as excited by Caley's promotion the following year as Palace beating off relegation and avoiding going out of business that same year

Persuading my tour guide to take a detour last October so I could finally see the stadium

Wearing my Caley scarf to work, having people say they like my 'Palace' scarf, and correcting them