FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Happy New Year!!!!

Mee

- the 'compilation' DVD, if I remember correctly was advertised long before we had received an official communication from the SPL regarding copyrighted material and certainly before they started going after people in the courts.

And it was 'pulled' very soon afterwards, so no special treatment for me Mee  :023:

Hi sexy  :003: I wasn't suggesting you were getting special treatment, just that the reaction to my posting was a bit out of proportion! I'd forgotten how easy it was to start fights round here  :001:

Hope to see you soon  :003: :003: :003:

Apologies if my comments appeared as if they were directed at you (Mee) and appeared OTT, it's just that despite repeated communication some people continue to ignore the sites policy (and the law) on such things.  At a time when the authorities are clamping down so heavily on it I would rather we err on the side of caution.

P.S. - What Poker site do you play on?  Would be good craic to organise a game for those on here who play.

I have an account at PartyPoker, but usally play at AbsolutePoker.

no fights mee :fighting03: we all lub you :popular02:

:bighug:

maybe sometimes we are more :icon_police: than we should be in applying the :rules03: but its because we (along with many other sites) have been warned about becoming embroiled in :icon_pirate02: and all we are asking the users to do is :help: make sure we dont get caught up in it. 

Anyhoo ... since you have evidently responded to IHE on another thread, it seems you are now entitled to suggest what his next tattoo will be ... we are all curious as to what you will choose ?

I've only posted on this thread so far but I've got a suggestion for his tattoo anyway - how about a list of our famous victories in the SPL? Obviously it would have to be in a place that had a tardis like capacity to expand but I suspect it's not outwith his capabilities to step outside the space time continuim  :001:

edited - I forgot you D, but I play mainly on Laddies and Bet365 - I've never put in any cash, but I use my winnings from freerolls to play the cash games. I would be up for playing at a Caley Thistle table, make a nice change from Celtic and St Mirren fans!  :001:

oh my!!!

bloody he...ck! guys..... mee is back at it for 5 mins and ALREADY the posts are too long for me to read....  :016: :024: :015:

and glad to be of assistance scotty sweet~pee and a happy new festive bits to you too!

oh look.... FW bringing it back on topic....  whatever is coming over me!?! :023: :005: