FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fans get together

12th Man

That's a good idea, its just a case of thinking about how to turn that thought into reality.

If people also had a link to pay online 1st they would probably pay more and 2nd the tax can be claimed back.

So far there isn't a lot of weight behind the idea as everyone has different suggestions and not enough interest so I don't even have any bargaining power to find out what can be negotiated.

If the club bar is involved it has to be opened up. bar staff and someone to buy and cook burgers and it all costs, unless the club can do that on the day of the new shirt sale

I would rather approach businesses and see what they can do for x amount of customers

Maybe launch the new top on a saturday have a open day at the stadium e.g. bar open, stadium tours, meet the players, taking a pen on the pitch etc.....

• Agree 1

So far there isn't a lot of weight behind the idea as everyone has different suggestions and not enough interest so I don't even have any bargaining power to find out what can be negotiated.

If the club bar is involved it has to be opened up. bar staff and someone to buy and cook burgers and it all costs, unless the club can do that on the day of the new shirt sale

I would rather approach businesses and see what they can do for x amount of customers

Maybe launch the new top on a saturday have a open day at the stadium e.g. bar open, stadium tours, meet the players, taking a pen on the pitch etc.....

Wouldn't be surprised if they do this. They did something similar last summer in the form of a fun day after the launch of the away strip.