FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness CT -V- Dundee

Scotty

32 minutes ago, CaleyHedgehog said:

Fun in the sun!

Just what was needed for the last day of the season.

A good send off for those moving on.

Onwards and upwards.

Says it all for me. Roll on next season.

First half was the usual pedestrian, tepid approach we are used to and lucky not to have gone behind due to unforced errors from ourselves, considering the possession we created little other than a few long range efforts and Dundee had the best chances. Second half was a lot better display but its telling that after we brought on Raven, we had much more attacking play down the right, better crosses into the box and covering tackles too - Josh is a great player but he doesnt have th engine to get up and down the line, beat a man regullarly and deliver quality crosses - why Yogi doesnt see this and return him to his strongest poistion I dont understand.

Our attacking play is too slow still and Vigurs is the biggest culprit whenever he gets the ball he kills any momentum in the movement and slows it right down, thats great is we are under pressure and want to try control the game but not if we are trying to be offensive.

Summer will be interesting regarding recuritment so we will need to see who comes in, I was really hoping for some signing news before KO y'day, but still we are waiting on Fon Williams, Doran, Devine who its been reported for weeks have been looking to sign up - these delays are a concern as to how much change we will expect to see.

• Agree 1

Actually getting fed up of the hating on Yogi! Wasn't enamoured with the first half, but watching it back on Alba it seemed a wee bit better than live. And the object of the game was not to lose, and at half time, we were not losing! 

I hear people moaning about sideways passing, but when a forward pass is made, unless it's inch perfect, people are moaning! You can't have everything! 

at times, the tempo could be up'd a wee bit, but better to hold possession than hit and hope? Surely? 

• tm4tj unpinned this topic