Details for streaming home games

Robert

24 minutes ago, givmeaccccc said:
  16 hours ago, givmeaccccc said:

Been a season ticket(s) holder for 25 years and no email. Typical of the admin at our club over all those years. 

Does the club have an up to date e-mail for you? If not, it is harsh to blame them. 

Yes the club had an up to date email address for me when I persoanlly went in and purchased my season ticket within a day of them going on sale. It is fair to say that the admin is poor. Been working all week and was not aware of this season ticket link to game offer. Sent the club an email last night but as I write this no response. I just bet the club don't work on Saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry thats harsh.

The club have been in since early this morning dealing with email and access issues and have supported 400 fans in the last week. 

My email was in my junk folder as I hadnt added ICT as a known email address but it all went well last night after being told to mske sure I logged in yesterday to check everything was set up.

Do you want help searching your email folders or anything else we can do to support as fans.

We got commentary for this game? Thought it was supposed to be "sit down, shut up" in the camera booth, cos it's not going to be fun listening to someone clack away at their Chromebook and making smalltalk while the games being filmed... 

Edited by Jack Waddington

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • tm4tj locked this topic