QotS (A) 4 Dec 2020 - Matchday & Streaming Info

RiG

Incredible that we live in a country where the ability to actually get the ball on the ground and dribble past opponents with ease as if the ball is attached to your boot with some string is frowned upon in favour of being really fit and running around a lot. 

Enjoy Kennedy while you can because he is destined for bigger and better things than ICT. At 18 he is arguably one of the best players in the league already and is perhaps the most exciting player we've been able to watch in many seasons.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Incredible that we live in a country where the ability to actually get the ball on the ground and dribble past opponents with ease as if the ball is attached to your boot with some string is frowned upon in favour of being really fit and running around a lot. 

Enjoy Kennedy while you can because he is destined for bigger and better things than ICT. At 18 he is arguably one of the best players in the league already and is perhaps the most exciting player we've been able to watch in many seasons.

I absolutely agree which is why I would prefer to see him concentrating on performing those wonderful skills that he has the good fortune to possess rather than playing to the gallery with his unnecessary and unproductive show boating.

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, CaleyCanary said:

Have you changed your mind after Sunday's result at the Hawthorns? 😀

Thoroughly enjoyed watching that fantastic team performance on Friday night, really cheered me up! Wouldn't want to see young Kennedy being shackled, it's talent and tricks like his that can lift a crowd and the game. IMO his performance in the first 20 minutes set the tone for rest of the game and sowed the seeds for the win.

Thought MacGregor, Deas and Devine all stood out in a great all-round team effort. More of the same please fellas 👍

A big surprise! Palace played really well in the second half, obviously helped by the sending off..but we are notoriously bad taking on 10 men! Maybe things are changing, lets eee what happens against Spurs this weekend.... It's always makes for a fab weekend when both my sides win, and win well.

As for Caley, I find it incredible that Robbo can start another season with virtually a new side, put together on even less money and get them gelled and delivering good performances. A big shout out to Harper, who is doing a great job to the extent that I don't think we re missing Tremarco

• tm4tj unpinned this topic