FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland Game

L_G

If, like us, you can't make the game tomorrow and have to make do with the tele, then a few of us are planning the Caley Club, both bars should be open.  So if you fancy joining us for a couple of beers we'll be there from 2ish. 

Bit like Ronnie Barker...............open all hours....................

..............except this afternoon.................I'm off into town to watch the game.

Next time maybe, I'll keep the drums warm.

Overall I thought we deserved to win, we were strong at the end and deservedly if not belatedly got the winner.

On chances missed we had some pretty clear cut opportunities to score, so thats good enough 4me.

Was Ferguson playing the invisible man role?

ill take the points although we beter get rid of weir and alexander asap apart from that i dont think we were anywhere near as bad as what some people are saying, i definately think that were better than that georgia side anyway

good to see hearts taking France :021:

i was at hampden... and in with the minions as well...nae blagging my way into corporate  :009:

what a fantastic day! me feet are sore from jumping aboot and im hoarse fae singing aw day... continued into the wee small hours too... ooft chilling today.

great game... italy should be easy noo  :003:  :015:

back to hampden in three weeks yipppppeeeeeeeeee  :001:

If Kenny Miller could shoot we would have been out of sight and not biting our nails for the last 10 to 15 minutes.  Mind you trust a Sellick player to score in the last minute, but at least I was happy with that one.

Donadoni was at the game, McLeish said on Sky Sports news he was seen smirking with 5 minutes to go and he was glad that we managed to wipe the smirk from his face. That's fighting talk!

We shouldn't fear 'the azzuri'. Sure they're the World Champions - but they never looked like world beaters in Germany. Australia played them off the park with their high tempo, physical, 'get intae them' tactics. We should play exactly the same way as the Aussies.