FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pars in the final

caley100

And Dorus made a great save at exactly the same time as Rooney scored the third for ManU, I had the games on split screen :011:

Listening to ManU commentary as Dorus saved was a bit cobfusing though :rotflmao:

Aye, well done Pars and giruy Hibee skankers.

Guest Atholl

Rangers - Hearts - Hibs - what price they beat Celtic? That would be one **** of an achievement for a side anchored at the bottom of the SPL for most of this season. Well done Pars

Guest Arab4Ever

I spoke to a very happy Buffy on a very noisy Pars bus earlier.   :021:

Well done indeed.

Well done to Dunfermline, really pleased that Jimmy Mac got on the scoresheet as well which means he will get another crack at a cup final after being banned the last time. :022:

Dunfermline pick up less bookings and sendings off than United so there's no surprise there then.

Ginger one to be sent off Saturday or are you not risking his fiery temper!

Anyway, Congratulations to the Pars they deserve this moment. I forgot, congratulations to Dundee United for avoiding relegation yet again.

I wouldn't consign the Pars to Div 1 just yet.  They are now at the stage where every remaining game is a cup game - one loss and they're out.  It seems to be doing the business for them in the cup and it may well be enough to save them from the drop if they can carry it over to the league.

:crazy07:

yeeeha thanks guys..... what a night!

and LG... i wasnae in a bus  :rotflmao:.. it was just the three ither hoolies around me making as much noise as possible... i, of course, was quite calm throughout the whole 93 minutes.. ahem

:021: :021: :021:

MON THE PAAAAARS!!!!

ps. seeya all in a couple of weeks x