FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Relegation

Looks like we get to decide who goes down this season...

As it stands:

10  Motherwell  -19      37

11 St Mirren      -20 33

12 Dunfermline  -25      32

We play, Dunf (h), St Mirren (a)

Dunfermline play, us (a), Falkirk (h)

St Mirren play, Motherwell (a), us (h)

Motherwell play, St Mirren (h), United (a)

If Motherwell can draw or win against St Mirren then they are safe.

My money is on St Mirren getting relegated :004:

It's going to make Saturday's match very interesting....one team up for it and the other...erm....starting their holiday's???  :023:

Although we beat Livingston to send them down, other results meant that they would never have stayed up if they beat us anyway.  I really don't want Dunfermline to go down, so hopefully we win, Motherwell win, then we beat St Mirren (or even a draw would do me) and Dunfermline win on the final day of the season to send the Paisley lot down.  Just as they have announced their new stadium as well.

I'd rather St Mirren stayed up as they are a poorer side than Dunfermline and it's always good to have a few weak teams in the league JUST in case we have a poor season  :rolleyes02:

Guest Arab4Ever

I cant see Utd picking up any points towards the end of the season as the main spine of our team is missing (Wilkie, Robson add Daly). Add Hunts suspension, Samuels shitness and a few small, niggling injuries around the squad. Plus a completely **** attitude in general to end of season games.

Why do some players show a complete of care for some "meaningless" games? There may not be much to play for but the fans still spend money and time supporting the team. I know if I was lucky enough to be playing for Utd (or any other team) I would give 100% in any game.