FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Club Takeovers

ICTJackson

The recent takeover of Man City by Thaksin Shinawatra highlighted the desperate state British football is in. Despite the fact Shinawatra is under investigation by the Thai Government Man City were all to keen to take his money. Is the clubs desire to be the best so bad they are prepared to take in a possible criminal? I really hope the state of football doesn't get any worse.

:33:

Guest TinCanFan

I remember hearing last year that an Invernessian man who worked for an American oil company was looking into buying ICT and came for talks.  Does anyone know what happened?

I wish I was an ICT shareholder, their value must be soaring despite the turmoil in the markets and TCS dugout. There are at least two serious players have declared their intent to launch takeovers of ICT on this very board in the last week. I expect a rush of hedge fund managers in the sneck shortly.