FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

I want one....

beachcomber

These will never catch on - why?  Because you require a Private Pilots License in order to operate one legally.

Was a bit about them on some tv show not so long ago and I'm sure they said something about the inventors having invested millions in the development believing they could have them classed as hover crafts only to discover that anything that is capable of traveling at X distance above the ground is classified as a plane.  A fact which through a major spanner in their plans.

You can do your helicopter pilots license and buy a helicopter for less than these things cost.

but choppers are 10-a-penny

and I spend enough time in the things as it is

and did you see some of the other things that company has made obver the years - they look like flyin feckin saucers !!!

:alien03:

The picture on the left is my own personal flyin saucer parked on it's  launch pad on the links at Nairn  :001: