FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where have they gone ?

Caley Mad In Berks

What has happenned to those posters I rarely, if ever, see on here anymore? Just a few off the top of my head :-  Bronson : Caley 2005 : Caley for Eva : Ed Waiter : f*ballers wife : Ronnie Ray Gun : The Fly : The Scarf : Write on Caley.  I'm sure there are lots more.  Have they reinvented themselves with new identities ?  Have they just got fed up with the forum ? Or, worse still, have they stopped supporting ICT ?

Most of them are still around, but post less frequently than they used to. In some cases, that's no bad thing!

What about the teenager called Big Kyle who was a prolific and entertaining poster for several years? New user name, or has he discovered girls?

Was asked the question re Big Kylie and was told hes apparently found dance music, rather than girls!

Once we got promoted to the SPL he started working full time for HIS I believe, took up his Saturdays, beginning of the end for the lad.  It's a shame, the guys missed but I'm sure he'll be back one day.

I thought it was scooters that were taking up most of his spare time now?

I miss the days of the FAO Board.

oh my!!!

its ok sweet~peees!!!  i'm still here!  :021:

but those you talk about above, i have had them locked up in my boudiour for some time now, making them deal with my more basic of needs!

like putting up those shelves, altho, why was it ME that had to go up the ladder howdi?

and re~varnishing my shirt...ings!

not been on for a bit cos i've been a very busy virgin!!!  :023:

have you missed me?  :024: