FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The What Are You Listening To? Thread

RiG

Lots to listen to at Reciva Radio, a web site that links to over 15,000 live radio stations around the world.

World Wide Radio

You have to register with Reciva, but it's free and takes less than a minute, after that you can listen to almost any radio station on the planet, searching by country or type of music. You can then set up your own short list of stations that you like to listen to.

Some of the stations in Oz are fun to listen to, but Reciva also comes in handy if you want to listen to football games on local FM stations when your a few hundred or a few thousand miles away from the broadcast area.

Check out the Caribbean stations and the ones in obscure little countries in Africa, some of them sound like they are broacasting from their back yard :004: maybe they are...

Edited by Canada Bob

I'm Shipping Up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys :groovy:

Great song that is part of a great movie in The Departed.

Going back on topic. Was listening to Sunday Morning call by Oasis.

• 2 weeks later...

Listen up!

Back in your Head (Tiesto Remix) - Teegan and Sara

known mainly by the dvd of Tiesto's (elements of Life) which is on the 2nd Disc. Highly recommended

Spotify Link

An advance copy of the new Idlewild album arrived on my door step this morning :huh:

You should report that to the Police.

Fly tipping is illegal.

Listening to a real blast from my teenage past....Big Country Steeltown album. Think am gonna start collecting Big Country and The Silencers stuff again. Some Braw Scottish moosic