FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Reserve game today

Guest eliza

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the game and ICT were pretty poor.  3-0 at half time so Rangers took there foot of the gas and let us in.  Rory was terrible, and yes he is just back.  Blackie and Rankin played along side each other in the middle of midfield and were the better players.  Proctor was hopless at right back as was Morgan at Left Mid.  I do like Ian Vigurs. Maybe he deserves a chance ahead of Hastings, but then again  :017: deserves a chance ahead of Hastings!

The reserve league isnt that bad.  it is a great place to see all the good players that left smaller clubs to join the old firm as well as over paid duds that no one wants.  If there is no internationals or league cup games you will regularly see Riordan, Brown, Pressley, balde, jarosik, Burke, naismith, Buffel, Egihog(however), Broadfoot, Gow, McAllister and Zibbi.

As I have been properly introduced to IHE, he remains my honey -

tm4tj - your luck's out!

Maybe we will be introduced at the next Reserves game?  Tuesday?

Now let's stop this, and get back to the Reserves results, in reasonable time, please?!

If ithe next reserveds game  is this tuesday the 27th, then alot of  the schools are off.

What time is kick off?

How much is it too get in?

Please advise it is probably on the offical website but small us2 doesn't look at that.

Cheers.

ICT 4 - 0 Motherwell

A Rory McAllister hat-trick sealed an easy win for a fairly strong ICT side. Rankin opened the scoring after 20 mins when he chested a through ball down on the edge of the box and stepped forward to chip the ball round the keeper, neat goal.  good work on the left flank by Morgan saw him set up Rory for the first of his three goals, and he finished with a simple header from six yards. Black appeared to be booked for either a late tackle or persistent fouling after 40 mins. Second half was fairly quiet but game came to life in last ten mins when Rory lashed the ball into the roof of the net from eight yards after a Hart free kick was charged down. Hart almost scored a cracker after running across the box from the right side and curling a left footer which shaved the top of the net.  The scoring was completed in the last minute after Hart was felled in the box after another lung bursting run and you could not stop Rory racing to grab the ball, he then cooly slotted the penalty home to make the final score 4-0.

Rory whilst scoring four had another four or five attempts which were not hit well enough but he persevered and got a well deserved hat-trick.  Hart played well causing problems with his driving runs and Black was industrious before being substituted.  From memory team was something like

zibi

Tokely  Duff (Williamson) Caff  Vigur

Rennie  Black (Leslie)  Rankin  Morgan

Hart      Hat-Trick-Rory

So..........well done Rory.

Interesting spectator sitting with first team players, one Mr J Robertson.

I barely resisted throwing myself at him and begging him to come back  :001:

Another interesting sighting today - Brewster coming out of the glass box all the way down the stairs to tell Doc to sub Blackie, something neither Doc or Blackie seemed particularly happy about.  :018:

No boo girls there JB unless you're meaning Big **** and Don, :015:in which case I'll let you off  :015:

Another interesting sighting today - Brewster coming out of the glass box all the way down the stairs to tell Doc to sub Blackie, something neither Doc or Blackie seemed particularly happy about.  :018:

Two things could be read into that,

1 He is a power tripping Brewstard

2 He wanted to look at someone else

No boo girls there JB unless you're meaning Big **** and Don, :015:in which case I'll let you off  :015:

You were booing Brewster under your breath, as he went up and down the stairs....

Even I could hear you from where I was sitting...  :023:

He may even have asked for Black to come off to save him for next Saturday................but more likely because he was a little wreckless by raising his legs at the keeper and another couple of late movements with or without intent, but noticable enough for us to question whether he actually was trying to get removed from the park, an early bath maybe as it was freezing.  Otherwise Black was decent.  Hart was my MoM and Rory deserves praise for perseverance and getting his hat-trick, despite a fresh air shot after a good ball in from Morgan, who also impressed at times.  Zibi looked good with distribution, apart from that he had little to do.  Rankin also caught the eye early on and Caff showed up a couple of times without being overstretched.